Pilox released: The Cure?

inbrugge

Reaction score
well, regardless of any other debate, those pictures are really great. i don't think i've yet seen such clear before-after photos demonstrating regrowth for any other products. maybe hsc had one good photo for a female hairline, but that was just one picture.

Dorzry

Reaction score
Alright ill take as many pictures as i can and ask the questions u guys came up with.
As for testing it my self it's a low chance i cant afford this price for a device is not known to work for sure, just finished my military service and the salary is close to non existent lol.
Kingtyreze- i suppose we can arrange somthing. Contact me on pm if youre serious.

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
I am also interested in buying one. After Sunday you could inform us if you can buy several?

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
This is the inventor of this treatment - "Professor Dov Aingmn"

http://www.dimedico.co.il/hairegen/אודות-החברה/

After / Before:

%D7%A4%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A4%D7%A1%D7%95%D7%A8-%D7%93%D7%91-%D7%90%D7%99%D7%A0%D7%92%D7%9E%D7%9F-1024x775.jpg

resu

Reaction score
Lol what's this garbage, is this a wrinkle cream or a hair loss treatment? Shouldn't the photos be of the hair?

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Lol what's this garbage, is this a wrinkle cream or a hair loss treatment? Shouldn't the photos be of the hair?

Look to first page.

- - - Updated - - -

That dude is the inventor by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a good laugh though. Rep+

two-hope

Reaction score
Why Dr. Inventor does not show HIS own pictures ??

well, regardless of any other debate, those pictures are really great. i don't think i've yet seen such clear before-after photos demonstrating regrowth for any other products. maybe hsc had one good photo for a female hairline, but that was just one picture.

I remember seing before/after pictures even better then these - they were here - in a thread which was later completely deleted....not sure if it was the same as the "laser boys" from Vlasyproject? Nobody believed them either...

Why Dr. Inventor does not show HIS own pictures taken in the same way as those impressive ones from his brochure?
Why is everybody "fogging", not replying in full details- if this was so successfull, why do they resist to send it around the Globe?
Patents cost a lot of money - you would expect them trying to get it back, wouldn't you? That is a "normal" business bahavour...that's why they invented it - to make money - not to help millions of people to get their hair back...

Dorzry

Reaction score
I was there today hoping that i will put an end to this nightmare today but i guess it wont happen to me today(according to Yoram).
At first i was directed to this lady who works there and she started giving me details about the device and how it works nothing that i didn't know before.
I asked her why they dont sell it aboard and she claimed its planned to be released but she don't know when or where i also asked her if the regrown hair might shed and she claimed as long as i will keep the treatment it wouldn't shed.
Up to this point it was impressive, i asked for the price and its around 1000$ for the device and the head of the device which contains the zinc and copper have to be replaced once in a year or so which is another 500 nis(130 US dollars). Kinda expensive but probably cheaper than the big 3 over time and definitely worth the price for the 30% improvement guarantee.
Anyways i decided that i will go for it and asked for the trichoscan test which required for the 30% improvement and had to wait for this Yoram benitah, while i was waiting i looked at the brochure with the before/after that can be found on the internet.
When i arrived at his lab/office he started asking me some background questions and checked my hair with the finger test and then my chest hair. He immediately claimed that my hair loss was not just male pattern baldness and he can't give me the improvement performance assurance and yet he advised me to buy the device and go to my Doctor to run blood test.
I said no thanks and went home disappointed.
I took 2 pictures :
http://imgur.com/N6lRBXV this is what the entrance looks like.
http://imgur.com/RbP0d9A and this is some prototype of the device.
there's nothing much to take picture off, kinda small place only 2 offices and Yoram's "lab".

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I was there today hoping that i will put an end to this nightmare today but i guess it wont happen to me today(according to Yoram).
At first i was directed to this lady who works there and she started giving me details about the device and how it works nothing that i didn't know before.
I asked her why they dont sell it aboard and she claimed its planned to be released but she don't know when or where i also asked her if the regrown hair might shed and she claimed as long as i will keep the treatment it wouldn't shed.
Up to this point it was impressive, i asked for the price and its around 1000$ for the device and the head of the device which contains the zinc and copper have to be replaced once in a year or so which is another 500 nis(130 US dollars). Kinda expensive but probably cheaper than the big 3 over time and definitely worth the price for the 30% improvement guarantee.
Anyways i decided that i will go for it and asked for the trichoscan test which required for the 30% improvement and had to wait for this Yoram benitah, while i was waiting i looked at the brochure with the before/after that can be found on the internet.
When i arrived at his lab/office he started asking me some background questions and checked my hair with the finger test and then my chest hair. He immediately claimed that my hair loss was not just male pattern baldness and he can't give me the improvement performance assurance and yet he advised me to buy the device and go to my Doctor to run blood test.
I said no thanks and went home disappointed.
I took 2 pictures :
http://imgur.com/N6lRBXV this is what the entrance looks like.
http://imgur.com/RbP0d9A and this is some prototype of the device.
there's nothing much to take picture off, kinda small place only 2 offices and Yoram's "lab".
thanks for your update man , we are really appreciate your effort and your time , I was looking to see your update whole of the week.
So why you get disappointed ? is that because of how the place looks like or the price?

Dorzry

Reaction score
I think he's disappointed because he wasn't able to get the guarantee because apparently he's not just losing hair because of Androgenetic Alopecia - but was still told to buy the product. That would make any of my alarm bells ring and he did a good job walking out there.

So um... You gonna get a blood test? Haha. But in all seriousness if he's said that just to get around his guarantee and made someone who's already worried about his hair think he's got another medical condition then that's disgustingly low.
Yeah that's what got me disappointed.
I'll be running a blood test as he suggested to see if it has any truth in his saying.
The only positive thing i get from this day is iv'e seen another 2 potential buyers at this day(dont know if they bought it eventually)and another guy with the device already, so we might get reviews about the device in the next few months.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Scam.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stupid kid.

Arashi did a fantastic job of exposing Yoram's shady background. Nothing about the guy is credible. But sure, go ahead, keep masturbating over this garbage while ignoring real science and a REAL cure from Dr. Lauster.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Arashi did a fantastic job of exposing Yoram's shady background. Nothing about the guy is credible. But sure, go ahead, keep masturbating over this garbage while ignoring real science and a REAL cure from Dr. Lauster.

Any way to sign up to be a test subject for Dr. Lauster? I wanna know if this cure you are talking about is worth the while.

Dorzry

Reaction score
Second this

Dorzy - Did you speak to these guys? Did they get the magical guarantee? Do they know about this forum? Would be good to hear from them.
Nope i didn't get to speak to them i left the room kinda annoyed so i didn't bother. I dont know either if they are visiting in this forum, but it will eventually be on one of the israeli forums/sites(it's already discussed on one of them) and ill give it to you guys when new details pops up over the net.
im not quite sure its a scam he might be correct about my situation.
I do agree this Yoram guy is a little fishy but yet he just run the trichoscan for them, he's not one of the developers. Actually this professor Dov Aingmn seems really impressive based on his previous work at the cosmetic market.
Although the bad start i had with this product i will be getting it if it will be proven to just maintain the current situation even with out the 30% improvment, cause it sure better than risk side effect of finasteride.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any way to sign up to be a test subject for Dr. Lauster? I wanna know if this cure you are talking about is worth the while.

You'd have to speak with one of the students or someone from the team. You'll have to hope that they can at least do some kind of case study or something and find a volunteer (that wont be hard). I think regulations (thanks big government!) may inhibit you and them from performing even a single case study, which is bull**** because theyre going to be forced to continue fucking around with mice instead of, you know, HUMANS that need it.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You'd have to speak with one of the students or someone from the team. You'll have to hope that they can at least do some kind of case study or something and find a volunteer (that wont be hard). I think regulations (thanks big government!) may inhibit you and them from performing even a single case study, which is bull**** because theyre going to be forced to continue fucking around with mice instead of, you know, HUMANS that need it.

Of course... This whole thing is so fvcking frustrating! I need that cure nowww while I am still young(ish)!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly! Completely agree. How are we supposed to live normal lives when we're disfigured?

How else would the rest of society know their privilege if they didn't have us to peg us rejects?

hatereg

Reaction score
according to the first page of their website doesnt matter what cause of hair loss is:

It does not matter if the reason for baldness is genetic or due to other factors. Hairegen classic gives each individual user, possibility to win the phenomenon effectively.
The device, worldwide patent, a breakthrough in treating baldness. Innovative technological development that helps hair growth, combines three handling mechanisms that stop the balding process effectively and neutralize the factors behind the increased shedding.
Classic Clock Hairegen dormant hair follicles, causing hair regrowth, hair thickener existing and stops the process of degeneration. Using true and permanent, causing upheaval in the process of balding and within a few months we can see a substantial change in appearance gate.
* The product does not require the approval of the Ministry of Health

- - - Updated - - -

seems like a scam to me. the method of work is basicly circulation

[h=2]How the device works[/h]Hairegen classic 3 performs thousands of operations simultaneously points on the scalp: an electric operation, operation biochemical and mechanical action. This activity aims to neutralize the main cause of baldness, increase circulation and stimulate the scalp of self-improvement and improve hair growth.

- - - Updated - - -

they claim to use pressure points, insert zinc and copper ions, and electrical current stimulation. pretty sure it is a scam.

Creating thousands of pressure points short periods combined mechanical vibration excitation produce scalp for operating self-healing mechanisms scalp and hair.
Parallel operation scalp massage device that stimulates the blood circulation and nourishes the hair follicles.

Zinc and copper are known to have a depressing effect on the activity of the hormone DHT, the main cause hair follicle atrophy process women and men.

Hairegen Classic uses a unique technology and patented insert zinc ions and copper scalp.

Unique technology and patented, which creates electrical excitation scalp using a low-power micro-currents and safe, currents pass through the ballots at the top of the device.This action is intended to stimulate the self-healing mechanisms of the skin and hair follicles.