Pilox released: The Cure?

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows about availability dates and countries they will ship to? A link to any official statement would be nice.

Like with PRP, I'd be willing to do some trials and document thoroughly, treatment/device cost being more or less irrelevant.

lbj2

Reaction score
My 30% minoxidil with .05 finasteride (liquid) has definitely moved me up a number. I still have a receding hairline (probably always will). I supplement with xandrox. I think I moved up a norwood number (been using since January, used 12.5% minoxidil before that). I'm getting thick hair. I buzzed it the end of April. My top is around 1.5 to 2 inches (4 - 5 cm).

Where do you get these products?

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Where and when can we buy this? Can somebody (possibly from Israel) please CALL the company?
I sent them a few emails - but no response.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im from Israel, some info from the site:

its called "hairegen classic", basically it works at 3 leves and does 3 things simultaneously:
1) electric - it sends micro pulses to "arouse" the follicles.
2) bio-chemical - feeds the scalp with a controlled amounts of zinc and copper ions.
3) mechanical - to send blood to the scalp and help it to heal.

imo, it wont help you, nothing more than a fancy laser comb... plus, if it would cure hairloss it will be all over the Sunday morning news.. so i wont bother with calling them.. sorry
my guess is you can buy it in israel though...

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
im from Israel, some info from the site:

its called "hairegen classic", basically it works at 3 leves and does 3 things simultaneously:
1) electric - it sends micro pulses to "arouse" the follicles.
2) bio-chemical - feeds the scalp with a controlled amounts of zinc and copper ions.
3) mechanical - to send blood to the scalp and help it to heal.

imo, it wont help you, nothing more than a fancy laser comb... plus, if it would cure hairloss it will be all over the Sunday morning news.. so i wont bother with calling them.. sorry
my guess is you can buy it in israel though...

Hi,
thanks for answering. To be honest, I don't expect much, BUT their before/after photos are one of the best I ever saw in the industry,
therefore I'd really like to know how could one get, I'm willing to do a trial with it and upload before/after pics online.
I really appreciate your help, if you could find out how could someone order one.

Thanks

narnia22

Reaction score
well, i got a reply!

Dear Mr. x,

Thank you for your email.

It is true, we are the first once to sale Hairegen.
For the time being we can only sale in Israel – sorry, the producer binds us.

Are you a private person interested for self use or interested for other purpose?

Ehud

I pointed the guy to this thread so maybe he will reply to it. I also asked an estimate on international release of this product..

- - - Updated - - -

Here's some more things he emailed me about:

"You are totally right, it seems that the secretary made a mistake, I will make sure that all emails will be answered" (about no response on the info@ email address)

"It is not in my hands but I believe that country by country it will start" (about release date internationally)

"It is a local treatment, so as long as the potential is in a specific area and it is used in it you will have the results, from personal experience, in areas that I had some hair, I now have more and where I had non I now have little."

"this is amazing, we try to be in low profile for the time being…" (about this forum thread)

Dorzry

Reaction score
Hey i'm a new user here.
I'm from israel, i called this company today and i was answered that i'll get a call back from their customer service with all the details, but i suppose it won't happen until sunday.
I'm a bit skeptical about it cause of the same reason Ori pointed, its not as advertised in here as you would expect from such a cure to be. In fact the first i heard about it was here.
Anyways i'm gonna set an appointment and if it seems legit enough for me i'll purchase it and upload the journey here, i really hopes it works.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Hey i'm a new user here.
I'm from israel, i called this company today and i was answered that i'll get a call back from their customer service with all the details, but i suppose it won't happen until sunday.
I'm a bit skeptical about it cause of the same reason Ori pointed, its not as advertised in here as you would expect from such a cure to be. In fact the first i heard about it was here.
Anyways i'm gonna set an appointment and if it seems legit enough for me i'll purchase it and upload the journey here, i really hopes it works.

Thank you a lot!!
And welcome! :)

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Dor, welcome to HairLossTalk.com,

ill try calling aswell next week if i get around it.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey i'm a new user here.

thanks, great! Keep us updated,
and also Ori83 - thank you as well.

narnia22

Reaction score
I got a response but somehow an admin deleted it from this thread? Don't know why.. Here it is again;

Thank you for your email.

It is true, we are the first once to sale Hairegen.
For the time being we can only sale in Israel – sorry, the producer binds us.

Are you a private person interested for self use or interested for other purpose?

and a second email in response:

I read about your product on a hair loss forum and people were saying that there was no response on the official info@.. You are totally right, it seems that the secretary made a mistake, I will make sure that all emails will be answered email address

Anyway, yes I’m a private person. Can you tell me how long it will be before this product is sold internationally? "it is not in my hands but I believe that country by country it will start" even an estimate would be appreciated.

Does this product affect all areas evenly, for example my main concern is the temples area? It is a local treatment, so as long as the potential is in a specific area and it is used in it you will have the results, from personal experience, in areas that I had some hair, I now have more and where I had non I now have little.

PS: Here’s that forum thread about your product: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/92033-Pilox-released-The-Cure thank you, this is amazing, we try to be in low profile for the time being…

Dorzry

Reaction score
Okay so i got a call back from them today with the details explanation.
She mainly told me what was already on the site, how revolution it is and that it works and blah blah.
I set an appointment for Sunday next week and then i asked her about the price and she told me it's 3890 nis(around 1003 American dollar) one time fee.
Its kinda expensive to me at the moment for a solution i dont even know works for sure, and i don't know if i'll go for it, but i will go there next Sunday and update you guys with more details.
If you have any questions you want me to ask them next week feel free to post them here or on pm.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
She mainly told me what was already on the site, how revolution it is and that it works and blah blah.
I set an appointment for Sunday next week and then i asked her about the price and she told me it's 3890 nis(around 1003 American dollar) one time fee.
Its kinda expensive to me at the moment for a solution i dont even know works for sure, and i don't know if i'll go for it, but i will go there next Sunday and update you guys with more details.
If you have any questions you want me to ask them next week feel free to post them here or on pm.

Can you take some pictures there?
Maybe of the office and so on? The device, results...
And ask if them if the new hair may fall out in the future.

Also anybody found this guy please, so he can test it lol.

brunobald

Reaction score

Hello Dorzry, I have been following this project from Dov ingman for almost a year and a half. I have been trying to convice them to send me a device but they are not interested in selling these abroad right now, just in Israel. Sad but understandable. It would be great if you could try one out and report your findings. I agree that some pics of the shop would be nice to see if that is possible.

This is a recent related patent from the same development team. https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2015008255. The patent relates to a topical containing copper and zinc Ions which is very similer to the device you will be looking at on Sunday. The method upon which the topical works does not match information provided on the website. I believe the machine actually works via microcurrents on the skin because the methods on the website like zinc and copper plus electrical stimulation and wounding from the spikes on the disc is nothing new and has never provided any decent results. So I guess what I would like you to ask is " does the hairegene device work via a galvanic micro current" Micro current have been shown to increas collegen production and more importantly massively reduce the very same inflammation pathway involved in male pattern baldness.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
because the methods on the website like zinc and copper plus electrical stimulation and wounding from the spikes on the disc is nothing new and has never provided any decent results.
That's the main problem I have with this whole thing.

Micro current have been shown to increas collegen production and more importantly massively reduce the very same inflammation pathway involved in male pattern baldness.
Even if that was the case it wouldn't yield any regrowth.

brunobald

Reaction score
Hi Benjt it also increases BMP 5 or 6 I cannot remember which but PSI may work and on similer pathway.

The results on the website are not mind blowing but it is possible that a reduction inflammation may allow small amount of regrowth and long term maintenance?

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Regrowth would require regeneration or neogenesis of dermal sheath cup or dermal papilla cells. Both of these do not happen just through a reduction of inflammatory factors - only if the hair follicle is not very damaged yet. It's similar to the very limited regrowth people can get on finasteride.

Either way, I'm looking forward to reports by users. And as I said, I would be willing to try for the sake of the community, including through documentation, if there was a way to ship it to me. Well, as long as there is any indication it might provide at least some regrowth. Cause as you said, up until its just a combination of three known techniques, all of which are known not to do anything.

brunobald

Reaction score
Regrowth would require regeneration or neogenesis of dermal sheath cup or dermal papilla cells. Both of these do not happen just through a reduction of inflammatory factors - only if the hair follicle is not very damaged yet. It's similar to the very limited regrowth people can get on finasteride.

Either way, I'm looking forward to reports by users. And as I said, I would be willing to try for the sake of the community, including through documentation, if there was a way to ship it to me. Well, as long as there is any indication it might provide at least some regrowth. Cause as you said, up until its just a combination of three known techniques, all of which are known not to do anything.

Possibly, although I doubt the big three are causing regeneration or neogensis and there have been some extraordinary amounts of regrowth recorded with just those 3. I think if your loss is recent it might help boost growth and maintain. For most new guys just starting to lose hair and cannot tolerate finasteride it is essentially a cure.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score

You should buy for me one device and send it to me. :3
Of course I'll pay the price!