Pilox launching

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
About half of the naysayers complaint about lack of websites and advertisement, the other half complaint about them trying to push a crappy treatment out on the market :)
...I mean it must be legit to do research, even if you don't succeed?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

brunobald

Reaction score
I don't understand anything of this , would you please explain more?

Well the patent states that a very small electric current in the scalp and around the follicles inhibits dht binding to the androgen receptors and provokes a wound responce that causes the hair follicle to regenerate. Well they speculate that, they admit they do not fully understand why this happens but they have on average a 10% increase in termal growth in only six weeks!

The electric current is generated by depositing copper and zinc ions in the scalp. Copper and zinc have a high standard electrode potential (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_electrode_potential_(data_page)) just by being close to each other they will produce an electric current, just like a small battery in your scalp. The proper name for a battery like this is a galvanic cell. So the patent is descirbing a way of producing thousands of little galvanic cells on the skin to produce a lasting micro voltage/current in the skin.

The pilox device does something similer by using copper and zinc discs to supply the ions rather than a mix of zinc and copper salts in solution. I believe this patent was made to cover all bases and the stop anyone releasing a similer product to pilox using a different method. The pilox method is far more elegant.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Well the patent states that a very small electric current in the scalp and around the follicles inhibits dht binding to the androgen receptors and provokes a wound responce that causes the hair follicle to regenerate. Well they speculate that, they admit they do not fully understand why this happens but they have on average a 10% increase in termal growth in only six weeks!

The electric current is generated by depositing copper and zinc ions in the scalp. Copper and zinc have a high standard electrode potential (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_electrode_potential_(data_page)) just by being close to each other they will produce an electric current, just like a small battery in your scalp. The proper name for a battery like this is a galvanic cell. So the patent is descirbing a way of producing thousands of little galvanic cells on the skin to produce a lasting micro voltage/current in the skin.

The pilox device does something similer by using copper and zinc discs to supply the ions rather than a mix of zinc and copper salts in solution. I believe this patent was made to cover all bases and the stop anyone releasing a similer product to pilox using a different method. The pilox method is far more elegant.

Sounds like the cure.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

Thank you so much Brunobald , I haven't seen your respond before and I appreicate that.

So it can shows to many people that pilox is not scam! If it was a scam it wouldn't be any patent also , Am I right? For those who doesn't believe in that.

brunobald

Reaction score
Thank you so much Brunobald , I haven't seen your respond before and I appreicate that.

So it can shows to many people that Pilox is not scam! If it was a scam it wouldn't be any patent also , Am I right? For those who doesn't believe in that.

99.9999% sure it's not a scam, only 50% sure it works well. A patent does not prove it works let's get that straight but it does prove they have paid good money protect this idea, so they must believe they have something worth protecting. International patents can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and when you add in the cost of designing the product and making the tooling and factory lines to produce it you can see how you would quickly spend a lot of money. A scam artist would not spend money like this, how would he get his money back if he was not in for the long run with a working product. The pictures we have seen were also taken in a well lit enviroment using a special jig to hold the head in the same position to create a consistent set of photos, again a sign of quality and a methodical approach to their work. The tricoscan also backup the results and they have 100's' on file, that we will hopefully see.

Israel are also a world leader in technology they have the highest percentage of Nobel prize per head of population, and the guys who invented the machine have respected positions in one of the best universities in Israel.

Overall lots of positive, let's just wait and see what they have in store, shouldn't be too long now. Hope we are not disappointed.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
99.9999% sure it's not a scam, only 50% sure it works well. A patent does not prove it works let's get that straight but it does prove they have paid good money protect this idea, so they must believe they have something worth protecting. International patents can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and when you add in the cost of designing the product and making the tooling and factory lines to produce it you can see how you would quickly spend a lot of money. A scam artist would not spend money like this, how would he get his money back if he was not in for the long run with a working product. The pictures we have seen were also taken in a well lit enviroment using a special jig to hold the head in the same position to create a consistent set of photos, again a sign of quality and a methodical approach to their work. The tricoscan also backup the results and they have 100's' on file, that we will hopefully see.

Israel are also a world leader in technology they have the highest percentage of Nobel prize per head of population, and the guys who invented the machine have respected positions in one of the best universities in Israel.

Overall lots of positive, let's just wait and see what they have in store, shouldn't be too long now. Hope we are not disappointed.

Yeah I totally agree with you and about Israel also , I remember those pics but some people believe they were not real and try to say its a photoshop pic.

But I personally think pilox is a real product and I'm with you and think its working. But I just don't know when they want to release that to market.

I can't wait to see the result ! Hope we hear from them by end of this year.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Could somebody somehow get in contact with the makers? (INGMAN, Dov;MANOR, Erez, VAN DYKE, Marc)
And find out anything about this?

How come we have 100's of post pages about follicept (which is great), but none for piloxll?

doke

Reaction score
Re the closed thread page two by waynakyo on fns serum that israel product that regrew girls hair that had been badly burnt was called piliel, and was under prof ella lindenbaum. It was shown on uk tv programme tomorrows world on bbc way back in the late 80s-90s i even had a video of it.
The product that went onto the market was then called fns serum which did not have the insulin growth factors in it due to this being a drug and would have had to have many trials as we know due to fda in us, the solution was pink and grown in a lab dish and was jelly substence.
I still wonder if we had got hold of the genuine lindenbaum serum we may have cured our baldness,how many other products have been trashed due to safety and the cost of trials this way.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was at their clinic but I'm not even sure it's worth elaborating.
The pilox costs 1k usd, and the money back guarantee is not that simple, it's only if you the clinic thinks that you're eligible for results.
The trichologist over there seemed very knowledgeable and a nice person, i will give him credit, he showed me patients that had around 30% results *on paper*, although when you look at the actual pictures, the before and after look almost the same in most cases.
Use that $1,000 to buy anything else available ... and only if only you have another 1k to spare, go a head and try the pilox.

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
Scam.

Again, if someone found a cure for balding, it would be front-page news around the world, and their company would be valued at $1b, minimum. The idea that this isn't a scam because it looks like a poorly executed scam is laughable. If it walks like a duck and squawks like a duck, it's a duck.

I thought after the disappointing results with SM you were leaving?

Brady

Reaction score
Id be willing to chip in a few dollars in a group buy to send this over to 1 trusted user willing to document effectiveness.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...]

Six weeks! :)

I'm not an expert and I don't know this new product but this is fascinating. Keep us posted on this!

Brady

Reaction score
Six weeks! :)

I'm not an expert and I don't know this new product but this is fascinating. Keep us posted on this!

Wait a minute, electricity and wounding. This sounds like a combination of the helmet and dermarolling. Which i'm sure someone on here has used in combination without reported results

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute, electricity and wounding. This sounds like a combination of the helmet and dermarolling. Which i'm sure someone on here has used in combination without reported results

Actually it looks like intense Derma rolling did show good results, it's just people went overboard

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the device tries to incorporate several modes of action:

• dermarolling
  • microcurrents
  • copper/zinc ions
  • LLLT

Maybe their reasoning when deciding on building and selling this was as follows: "Ok, we have several potential modes of action which can be built into a device, some of which might work for some people but not for others, some not at all, but as long as at least one of them sort of works a bit, or maybe even more than only a bit in combination with the others, it is worth a shot and might give people results."
It's just a "full spectrum" trial and error approach where there is a good chance that at least one of the approaches covered will actually work, just by its own or in combination with the others.

Is this a scam? I don't think so.
Will this work? I don't know at all. Only time will tell.

Oh, and by the way, once it is released internationally I will buy it and test it with a protocol here on HairLossTalk.com, even at a price of 1,000 USD. I will do something like monthly updates including photo documentation, so other people can follow my progress or lack thereof. Hope it will help people with the buying decision - either way, I can spare the 1,000 USD and give it a go. I just wanna try, for my own sake of knowing.
And if it doesn't work, it will save a lot of people their 1,000 USD and there will be a public testimony and experience report.