Pilox launching

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
2-3 weeks, limited release in israel, comes with free tricho-scan, 30% increase or money back.

Supposedly this:

2rrsyty.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

What do you guys think about that?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if you threw the kitchen sink at your hair loss if you'd be able to regrow a good amount of hair? ie; Setipiprant, RU, minoxidil, Follicept, Dermarolling, Nizoral, CB and, CD, PRP, CRP and maybe even this thing.

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems like there is a ****load of things going on now and even some that will be released in this and next year. I just need one of them to work :)

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lmfao if this works
no name product comes out of nowhere offering 30% regrowth
vs replicel with all its hype and presentations offering 10%

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder why they waited over a year with doing this limited release... I mean they obviously had a working machine long ago when the photos were taken. Wasn't the guys on the photos also a "limited release".
Please let this be good and fast to market. Pleeeassse!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder why they waited over a year with doing this limited release... I mean they obviously had a working machine long ago when the photos were taken. Wasn't the guys on the photos also a "limited release".
Please let this be good and fast to market. Pleeeassse!

Well Dr. Carlos Wesley has been tinkering with Pilofocus for even longer and it's apparently pretty legit.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any official website or press release about Pilox launching?

And any more details on the procedure/product? I failed to locate any official website (yes, using Google).

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Any official website or press release about Pilox launching?

And any more details on the procedure/product? I failed to locate any official website (yes, using Google).

We had a very long thread about this product on bald truth talk forum , Many people think its scam. Some don't

I really don't know whats the truth , Since someone with the name of Yoram sent many photos of this last year.

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
If its a scam its not very well performed. No website, very little information, and then give an offer to a limited amount of people and offer them money back if no result. They could have milked much more money out of us in other ways. Have they even advertised this at all?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
If its a scam its not very well performed. No website, very little information, and then give an offer to a limited amount of people and offer them money back if no result. They could have milked much more money out of us in other ways. Have they even advertised this at all?

Yes , I'm not saying you're wrong my friend , I just said what I hear about it , you can find many posts about that in that forum , there are lots of mixed reviews. and I missed vasteras a lot !!! please say my hello to Sweden :( I used to live there.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So is there any explanation as to how it supposedly works?
And where did that statement about its alleged release come from if there isn't even an official website?

moskva

Reaction score
Dude would you mind provide the source of this launching thing you mentioned? Appreciate that.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Really useful, awesome. Would you mind linking that?

ORENWOL

Reaction score
Its bull**** i just sreched this in hebrew google (im from israel) theres 0 result .
if this was even semi legit i would have interview on news site , the founder / owenr taking about it but i got 0 results.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
When and WHERE will this be available, I'm willing to "sacrifice" myself and try it.
YOLO.