Pilofocus Dead? Anyone Following The Progress (if Any)?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The link on Dr. Wesley's page is no longer functional. I'm not surprised since we have not heard back on this for a long time. As someone who just shaved and have discovered FUE scars I thought pilofocus can actually be a great thing, I always thought so even without regeneration. I don't even understand why this did not work.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well hello MY DEAR FRIEND!!! First, I must say that your hair is A-OK!!!!! My WIFE AND I recently had dinner with DR. CARLOS WESLEY and I am happy to announce that PILOFOCUS IS ON TRACK AND YIELDING EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS!!!! May I ask HOW OLD ARE YOU my friend??

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone's looked at the thread with Artista on that other (dead) forum, they've probably noticed that he's been largely absent with news and Dr. Wesley has been almost radio silent about it. It's incredible how much hype the procedure got and now... almost nothing?

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Wesley posted a photo in that thread where he shows the result of the procedure on Arista, with FUE performed on him too...no dot scars in the donor area with Pilofocus and small white dot scars with FUE. He didn't post receipient area photos.

Dr Wesley says he's still doing a few cases every month but he's busy with his family and he's thinking about apointing someone else to help him test it.

So at the very least Dr Wesley has something working, just needs refinement? Pretty cool