picking up women - what have we got to lose?

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
LooseItAll said:
Rejection hurts. I am so antisocial that I couldn't even arrange a date or anything so for me there is no point in hitting girls. But if I was a social guy with lots of friends that knows many places he can take a girl to and feels comfortable there I wouldn't think twice

Girls instantly reject social hermits. It is one of the most major flaws a man can have.

I am a social hermit,and the women I have pulled have known this,it adds a mysterious vibe too ones persona.
"so for me there is no point in hitting girls"....there is always a point in hitting girls(preferably with a baseball bat),especially when they havent made my dinner.

Nope it only adds if you are confident or at least look confident and tough(the "lone wolf" type of guy. That is not me for sure.

If you are very shy, don't have any firends nad do not know any social places you can go to that just screams you're a LOSER and that means boredom, poor sex etc. I guess that describes what I have to offer perfectly...

B

Beingbaldsucks

Youl actually have more chance getting woman by not letting any attention to them, no woman will agree to a bald guy that trying hardly, maybe only ugly girls, when your bald you also need to start from the friends position cuz she will not attract to you, never, maybe you can fool her with your personality but first you need to be friend with her, attractive woman wants man who don't give a sh*t about them.

s.a.f

Reaction score
'Picking up women - what have we got to lose'?

In the case of many on here - virginity.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

More talking down to people I see....I wish I only had the fortitude and insight you clearly possess...oh well I have only been on this site for a couple of months(go on,say the obvious,"thats too long") unlike your good self,who has been on for a quarter of his miserable,meaningless life.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I've seen some attractive women get visably upset when hit on by a bald guy. Like they were personally insulted that they would even think she would give them a chance. And yes it was topped with a "f*** off baldie". The shallow ones can be particularly cruel but we already know that. Which is why when I see an attractive woman walking up I make eye contact but don't give them the visual cues they crave. Don't give them the satisfaction because they probably don't deserve it.

seb

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I've seen some attractive women get visably upset when hit on by a bald guy. Like they were personally insulted that they would even think she would give them a chance. And yes it was topped with a "f*ck off baldie". The shallow ones can be particularly cruel but we already know that. Which is why when I see an attractive woman walking up I make eye contact but don't give them the visual cues they crave. Don't give them the satisfaction because they probably don't deserve it.

I hope when you made eye contact,it was a look of pure disdain. :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
s.a.f said:

More talking down to people I see....I wish I only had the fortitude and insight you clearly possess...oh well I have only been on this site for a couple of months(go on,say the obvious,"thats too long") unlike your good self,who has been on for a quarter of his miserable,meaningless life.

It does'nt take a psychologist to see the real miserable people are the ones who want to spread the kind of defeatest attitude that you have about baldies.
Those of us who are getting on with life dont try to bring others down to their level.

slipy

Reaction score
seb said:
uncomfortable man said:
I've seen some attractive women get visably upset when hit on by a bald guy. Like they were personally insulted that they would even think she would give them a chance. And yes it was topped with a "f*ck off baldie". The shallow ones can be particularly cruel but we already know that. Which is why when I see an attractive woman walking up I make eye contact but don't give them the visual cues they crave. Don't give them the satisfaction because they probably don't deserve it.

I hope when you made eye contact,it was a look of pure disdain. :)

i sometimes give them the ''given the chance i'd tear you apart'' serial killer look.

yeah, but most of the time i avoid eye contact with passerbys. ussually i choose to look in different direction as if they're not even there. that great is my disdain.

B

Beingbaldsucks

uncomfortable man said:
Many of them will get even more mad if you won't give them any attention at all, some of them may attract to you because of it, I know this technique very good, it worked alot of times but it takes time, a long time

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I've had every krooked stare from every possible angle projected at me so I know how to make a face that will instill doubt in even the most confident people.

B

Beingbaldsucks

uncomfortable man said:
I've had every krooked stare from every possible angle projected at me so I know how to make a face that will instill doubt in even the most confident people.
Not only look try to be in a group of dumbasses who keep being nice with a girl and act like sh*t to her, see how she will respond

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
lol I was just watching how I met your mother and saw the episode where Barney sleeps with his 200th girl. Marshall breaks down the math and it's quite funny and something to think about when you think of success in the female department. Barney hit's on 20 girls a week, 1040 girls a year in 16 years of sexual activity that's 16 640 girls. Only slaying 200 is slightly above a 1% success rate.

I think a lot of you need to stop and do the math on your own lives (yes I am aware that this is a fictional tv show) but some of you act like anything below a 50% success rate is epic failure. I just thought this was funny and something to think about about, cheers gents!

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
Girls instantly reject social hermits. It is one of the most major flaws a man can have.

Urban legend. Not if you're hot ...

It's just that usually social hermits looks like sh*t.

Do you think a girl would reject you if you're a social hermit but looks like Robert Pattinson ? If you answer yes, you're obviously delusional ...

s.a.f

Reaction score
gravesen said:
LooseItAll said:

Do you think a girl would reject you if you're a social hermit but looks like Robert Pattinson ? If you answer yes, you're obviously delusional ...

Yes she would, after a very short period of time. You think a woman is going to want spend her life with a man who is a miserable reclusive who never has any fun and therefore drags her down to his miserable level?

Once she's had 'robert pattison' for his looks she would try to turn him into an ideal B/F outgoing, and fun to be around if this did'nt work she would'nt hang about very long.
Why would she want to me sat indoors with a miserable guy just because he looked good? Whats the point if she's not enjoying herself.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
gravesen said:
LooseItAll said:

Yes she would, after a very short period of time. You think a woman is going to want spend her life with a man who is a miserable reclusive who never has any fun and therefore drags her down to his miserable level?

Once she's had 'robert pattison' for his looks she would try to turn him into an ideal B/F outgoing, and fun to be around if this did'nt work she would'nt hang about very long.
Why would she want to me sat indoors with a miserable guy just because he looked good? Whats the point if she's not enjoying herself.

She can enjoy herself indoors,if the guy loks like R.Pattinson.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes but most people want an actual life outside of the house aswell, a social life. - remember that?

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
gravesen said:
LooseItAll said:

You're delusional.

And there is a big difference between being a social hermit and not wanting to have any fun, i was almost a social hermit once (i still went outdoor some nights and in week end), and when i met a girl she barelly noticed a thing, wanted to see me again, etc.

What i'm saying is that a girl would not run if she knows the guy is an asocial, not if he's hot.

Being boring, shallow, refusing to go on outdoor activies or being super weird in social situations is another thing.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Yes but most people want an actual life outside of the house aswell, a social life. - remember that?

Again, i was not talking about a social hermit who want/will still stay a social hermit.

I was only speaking about being rejected for the previous life of a social hermit :whistle:

(If he's totally a social hermit who want to stay like that, he won't met/ask the girl out at the first place :whistle: )

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

Yeah it's easy to say as someone who has hairloss as his ONLY flaw. Try being a total freak even without hairloss and scoring...

seb

Reaction score
ghg said:
s.a.f said:

Yeah it's easy to say as someone who has hairloss as his ONLY flaw. Try being a total freak even without hairloss and scoring...[/quote

Yes,I know how you feel.