Pick Two And Give Reasons

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You basically take a year off if you get that surgery, plus ~$60,000 in direct expenses. It's a costly surgery in every way, but at least you won't be subhuman anymore.

If they ever make it a very simple and cheap surgery, there's a risk that it could become universal, at which point you're at a disadvantage if you don't get it. Yet, maybe it wouldn't.

As an analogy, even breast implants, a surgery which is risk-free and cheap, is only taken by ~5% of women in the USA.
Breast implants aren't risk free. Check out RealSelf. I doubt any surgery is risk free.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I totally agree man. To quote Shawshank Redemption, "hope is a powerful thing", and that is what carried me through baldness initially: the hope that I would eventually get my hair back. Believe it or not, I look back fondly at being a young virgin in sh*tty high school, because I really had all of the hope in the world that my situation would improve. Obviously I'm not a virgin anymore, but I'd give anything to have those days back again because I had all the hope in the world. Hope is indeed a powerful thing.

giphy.gif

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Joan, it's transparent to me that many pairs of "invisible eyes" clearly see your great and beautiful heart.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

We love the graceful manner you faithfully display here; Your sig. is a perfect representation of your exquisite character.
I have a feeling Parisienne is particularly proud of you right now. :)

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Joan, it's transparent to me that many pairs of "invisible eyes" clearly see your great and beautiful heart.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

We love the graceful manner you faithfully display here; Your sig. is a perfect representation of your exquisite character.
I have a feeling Parisienne is particularly proud of you right now. :)
Thank you, I.D. That was my high school yearbook quote, so it's a belief I've held for many years (more than I care to remember!).
Women do change for the better on the inside as they age. I think it's a gift to see with our hearts also, and, honestly, some of you guys have made my vision in that regard even better.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It is interesting that some one posted a photo of that Elliott Rodger guy, who committed homicide due to being incel. I wonder if the motive for what he did was actually lack of hope rather than just being incel. I wonder if he thought something like "what kind of woman would hook up with a guy as short as I am 5'3"? I know a guy from the bars who is 5'2 and I feel terrible for him. I remember that even when I was a virgin (lost my virginity older than most), I still did not despair because I knew that I had all of the "tools" to attract a good-looking woman (height, hair, good enough face, muscles), and I had all the optimism in the world. I absolutely yearn for that optimism that I once had. Being as short as 5'3 and incel, he could've lamented that it was "game over" for him due to his height. Not to mention, my friend lives in CA and he tells me how extremely superficial the girls are out there.

Elliot was 5'9.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Elliot was 5'9.

I actually feel a bit sorry for this Elliot Rodger guy (not justifying what he ultimately did of course...) It seems like all he wanted was a gf to love (and to make love to), but instead he lived a life in loneliness. I wonder if what happened would have happened if some girl just gave him a blowjob or something haha.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I actually feel a bit sorry for this Elliot Rodger guy (not justifying what he ultimately did of course...) It seems like all he wanted was a gf to love (and to make love to), but instead he lived a life in loneliness. I wonder if what happened would have happened if some girl just gave him a blowjob or something haha.

Even a handjob might have sufficed. o_O:confused:

Actually your post is interesting ... Either Roosh or Chateau Heartiste said the said thing -- that blame is all on that guy, what he did cannot be justified, but if only he had had a blowjob...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

No, he had other problems. He also got into fights, didn't have friends, didn't get into a good school, and didn't have a job.

When a man is 5'3, they face discrimination in all aspects of life, not just with women. In his case, since he was raised rich, it caused further problems as he felt a sense of entitlement to the world.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you getting this from?

I'm not sure but looks like you're correct. The 5'9 number is widely reported though he looks minuscule in various photos.

So there you have it: Elliot Rodger, average height with perfect hair and symmetric face, lol.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I do not agree with your implication that bald men are not normal.
if baldness was considered normal then there wouldnt be a social stigma attacted to it. I wouldnt even argue that it is commonplace, at least where I live. Sure, you see bald guys out but we are still a minority. most people have hair, hence that is normal. baldness would be normal if most men were bald, not the case. law of averages.

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
All else being equal, which two features would you choose

1) Being tall (6ft1+) otherwise you are < 5ft 9
2) Full head of hair (NW1) otherwise you are Norwood 4+
3) Aesthetic face (8+) otherwise you are average 5-6 or below.

I would pick 1 and 3, because there is still hope that it can be improved whereas the other two are unfixable.
2 & 3 because being 5'8,nw1 hairline, and having a pretty face is more than enough to get any girl that is shorter than you and im perfectly fine with girls that are 5'1<5'7

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Obesity, well there isn't an excuse with that. Sorry, but it's true. Sometimes medically, maybe.

But usually there isn't.

Yet so many people end up on the "fat farm". Like I said before, I'm attracted to tall women. My wife
is almost six feet tall (five foot 11 at one time).

That's my one criteria. I don't hate women who are short/average height. But, I'm not attracted to them
physically. And it is unfair to them (and myself).

I like them tall too. How tall are you k9gatton?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most guys are delluded on what women actually want though. You will always hear them talk about muscles and jaw lines. However, women dont care.... Muscles help if you have ana ttractive face. Like hair, it will hailo the f*** out of how good you actually look.

Women care most importantly of a mans hair. But as I mentioned before, every girl I ever meet always mentions men with nice smiles, eyes, and hair. Thats what they want... coincidence? i think not. these are the 'pretty boy features' stacked with a masculine sttructure and face you have a brad pitt esque male. WOmen like pretty dudes.. /thread

Agree

EvilLocks

Reaction score
if baldness was considered normal then there wouldnt be a social stigma attacted to it. I wouldnt even argue that it is commonplace, at least where I live. Sure, you see bald guys out but we are still a minority. most people have hair, hence that is normal. baldness would be normal if most men were bald, not the case. law of averages.

Well said.

bluered999

Reaction score
For every short guy though there are a lot of girls that are 5 foot are really short. So there are always matches, How tall was Prince? 5 ft 2 inches, think of the girlfriends he had , madonna , carmen elektra. And tom cruise as well like 5 ft 5. Granted they are famous but still.