Pic from me and two friends with perfect hair...

Fc_Bruges

Reaction score
This is a pic from me and two friends last summer:
10440841_10203248438547115_2916242780454720516_n.jpg

FML, how obviuos can it be :D

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since you're young and your regimen reads "Nothing", you can only expect to bald even more.

So yeah, FYL, but you're responsible for your situation. I guess that's the FC Bruges fans mentality.

RSCA supporters take matters into their own hands and do something about their situation.

;)

Haha I like that Fred. Showing a bit of Belgian rivalry there?

OP it's not too bad yet, get on Finasteride. Minoxidil may not help much - not any dying hairs to work on but worth a try.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously homo

I see this look in Europe a lot, excluding UK.

The guy with the burgundy top looks like he could get some pretty girls.

Well, unless they are all gay or too feminine.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fc_Bruges,

You'll really need to get on Finasteride if you want to keep your hair from getting any worse, it's practically the best treatment available for male pattern baldness with minimal possible side effects.

davepeters3345

Established Member
Reaction score
First : Agreed with everyone here, get on finasteride asap.
2: how old are you?? If I have that hair by 25 I'd be ecstatic

Fc_Bruges

Reaction score
I'm turning 27 this year. Btw is ecstatic positive or negative? I don't want to get on finasteride. I'm against pills in any form and don't want to mess with my hormons. My d-ck is more important for me then my hair. After an edition of Tomorrowland with many drug use, my d-ck didn't work for two days. It was hell.

I allready clipped my hair once and I got many positive reactions. But ofcpurse they won't say it in my face if i's horrible :) I allready gained 7 kilograms by working out with a nice chest and arms...

@ Billygekko: I know it's an awful t-shirt and pants. But it was on a sunday with a match of the belgians on the world cup. I didn't care much. Normally my style is more casual: Levi's 511, Nikies and a colourless sweater. But feel free to post you pics my Canadian friend...

@ Fred: Yup the mentality we've seen sunday :)

- - - Updated - - -

I think you really can compensate with certain things. Like on the Ramblas in Barcelona this summer I saw a bald Italian lad with a nice tan. He had a very nice black beard like king Leonidas. And a big chest and arms. Not steroid kind of muscles, but more althletic. And he had the nicest chick of the whole Ramblas...

davepeters3345

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm turning 27 this year. Btw is ecstatic positive or negative? I don't want to get on finasteride. I'm against pills in any form and don't want to mess with my hormons. My d-ck is more important for me then my hair. After an edition of .

Against pills under any form??... Under what basis? Have you studied science? Pills are one of the greatest technological advancements in human history. Or are you saying you are only against pills that **** with your hormones? Either way everyone is different, finasteride has had no side effects on me personally.

Fc_Bruges

Reaction score
Against pills under any form??... Under what basis? Have you studied science? Pills are one of the greatest technological advancements in human history. Or are you saying you are only against pills that **** with your hormones? Either way everyone is different, finasteride has had no side effects on me personally.

Only when it's really really necessary I would use a pill. For the finasteride thing, that's good for you. I hope it works fine. What Norwood are you? But there are not much things known about the long term side effects. Also I read from a lot of guys on this forum who use finasteride: I don(t have any side effects, only watery semen. But isn't that a side effect then??