(photos) Bald Man Looks Alpha Male Vs Bald Man Look Cancerous

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The muscles definitely help, but I think the big difference between the two pics is actually his jawline. In the after pic, when he's smiling and knotted with muscle, his face looks considerably slimmer and his jaw a lot tighter. He looks leaner and stronger and his facial features look more in proportion as a result. He also seems to done SMP or else is wearing concealer or some other such jazz. He has an nw2/NW3 shaved hairline. It's faint, but you can see it if you zoom in and look hard. Jawline's the real big change between the two pictures though.
They kinda have the same jawline to me.. I genuinely fail to see the difference. The 1st guy is just taller and tan with a large frame and a few hairs left on top.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They kinda have the same jawline to me.. I genuinely fail to see the difference. The 1st guy is just taller and tan with a large frame and a few hairs left on top.

maybe his beard hide his jawline idk, but he definitely has a stronger jawline than the above n beyond guy

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He posted this video this week ! i follow the guy a lot because of his combat vids. and what is interesting is i showed those screenshot to some girls at my job (i work in a restaurant so waitress between 20-35) i would say. and asked them which one of the two they would date out. and it was legit 50/50 !!

and the other guy is a full Norwood 1 and really good looking guy
Capture d’écran 2019-08-23 à 18.21.18.png
Capture d’écran 2019-08-23 à 18.21.45.png

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and the other guy is not a skinny neird, he's still in good shape with some muscles
Capture d’écran 2019-08-23 à 18.29.28.png