(photos) Bald Man Looks Alpha Male Vs Bald Man Look Cancerous

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was doing some internet surfing and landed on the first guy, a mma french youtuber.

and was looking for some music from above and beyond and saw one of the guy from the group.

Compared each other and dam its crazy how baldness can affect you differently. BOTH have same age 38-39.
The french youtuber looks like a total alpha male while the guy from above and beyond looks like he has cancer..

And i am not even talking about the physique.. only looking at the neck,face,head..

Lookin like the first one bald i would not even care lol

Capture d’écran 2019-08-11 à 14.23.47.png

Capture d’écran 2019-08-13 à 18.37.49.png

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was doing some internet surfing and landed on the first guy, a mma french youtuber.

and was looking for some music from above and beyond and saw one of the guy from the group.

Compared each other and dam its crazy how baldness can affect you differently. BOTH have same age 38-39.
The french youtuber looks like a total alpha male while the guy from above and beyond looks like he has cancer..

And i am not even talking about the physique.. only looking at the neck,face,head..

Lookin like the first one bald i would not even care lol

View attachment 126156

View attachment 126160
updates? Thisnguy got a tan and put on a little muscle it's a whole new ball game.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what is the point of the thread?

of course you will look better as a tall, muscular guy with a big jaw if you are bald.

a guy like michael cera will look like absolutely sh*t if he goes full bald

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still nowhere as good/sharp as the other two..even the smaller grey head with glasses looks more approachable, why? Yep you guessed it.. hair

yeah and just look at the guy in the middle, this guy is not masculine at all with such a weak jaw, bald he would look like a light Bulb

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alpha dude is pretty ugly though. Only has the muscular frame going for him.

UGLY ?

Here's a photo without any muscle, this guy can get a lot of girls i'm sure about that. and i'm pretty sure at 40 years old he is more attractive than you now lol.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-08-14 à 09.31.26.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-08-14 à 09.31.26.png
    393.6 KB · Views: 424

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
UGLY ?

Here's a photo without any muscle, this guy can get a lot of girls i'm sure about that. and i'm pretty sure at 40 years old he is more attractive than you now lol.

yeah man, hes an ugly dude. Better looking than the skinny guy but that because you took 2 equally ugly facially guys and gave one a better body. its the same as a set of identical twins but one is bald and the other not. Theres usually always one trump card.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah man, hes an ugly dude. Better looking than the skinny guy but that because you took 2 equally ugly facially guys and gave one a better body. its the same as a set of identical twins but one is bald and the other not. Theres usually always one trump card.

can i see a face picture of you ?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
a guy like michael cera will look like absolutely sh*t if he goes full bald
He already does
UGLY ?

"Without any muscle".. are you blind? His neck alone is massive, imagine him with a frail neck like the other guy..

Anyway I saw his vids and he looks like every other bald and buff white guy. Vin Diesel/Shrek vibes.

Last edited:

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
UGLY ?

Yeah. Dude is ugly. I'm 43 and not to brag or anything, i'm way better looking face wise than this dude. I
don't have his frame, and to be honest, I would not want the overly muscular look. Girls may gravitate towards this guy because of his muscles and because they think he would be a good protector, even though I have seen plenty of muscle bound dudes like this get their asses handed to them by much smaller guys.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. Dude is ugly. I'm 43 and not to brag or anything, i'm way better looking face wise than this dude. I
don't have his frame, and to be honest, I would not want the overly muscular look. Girls may gravitate towards this guy because of his muscles and because they think he would be a good protector, even though I have seen plenty of muscle bound dudes like this get their asses handed to them by much smaller guys.

the only way of knowing that is seeing a picture, a lot of guys here self proclaim ''very attractive''.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that guy in particular practices MMA, I heavily doubt that the average punk would be able to hold his own against him lol.