Photo Of Ben Affleck Without His Hair System

Noah

Reaction score
I came across the attached photo which seems to settle the long-running rumour about whether Ben Affleck wears a system. Assuming the photo is genuine, which it seems to be, it confirms that Ben is indeed wearing a front partial system to restore his NW3 receded frontal hair. The fact that someone so in the public eye has been able to keep his hairloss and his hairpiece under the radar for so long is testimony to the undetectability of modern hair replacements.

IMG_1394.jpg

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My only doubt is why allways this kind of secret photos are allways bad quality and focus?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I came across the attached photo which seems to settle the long-running rumour about whether Ben Affleck wears a system. Assuming the photo is genuine, which it seems to be, it confirms that Ben is indeed wearing a front partial system to restore his NW3 receded frontal hair. The fact that someone so in the public eye has been able to keep his hairloss and his hairpiece under the radar for so long is testimony to the undetectability of modern hair replacements.

View attachment 84396

Ben's hairline looks like Lindsey's Buckingham's from Fleetwood MAC. LOL.

lindsey_buckingham.jpg

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being a celebrity has nothing to do with normal people. Celebrities wear all sorts of fake sh*t because they are in the spotlight. In that world, it’s normal. Here, on earth, on the average Joe land, it isn’t. Plus anyone who knows anything about hair pieces can spot them a mile away. I wore one as a diffuse nw3 at 19 years of age, that was in 2009. Now I am a Norwood 5 but blessed with model-like facial structure so I can take the hit. The one thing that a hair piece does that’s beneficial to facial structure is it relaxes your corrugator muscles and you get a flat forehead not a neaterdal one. Everything else is a nightmare. Save your money, wear a hat. Same result on those muscles.

so much frustration in this post

Kebawo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being a celebrity has nothing to do with normal people. Celebrities wear all sorts of fake sh*t because they are in the spotlight. In that world, it’s normal. Here, on earth, on the average Joe land, it isn’t. Plus anyone who knows anything about hair pieces can spot them a mile away. I wore one as a diffuse nw3 at 19 years of age, that was in 2009. Now I am a Norwood 5 but blessed with model-like facial structure so I can take the hit. The one thing that a hair piece does that’s beneficial to facial structure is it relaxes your corrugator muscles and you get a flat forehead not a neaterdal one. Everything else is a nightmare. Save your money, wear a hat. Same result on those muscles.

Wear a hat everywhere you go lol wtf?

Kebawo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most places. Works as a hair piece in the essence that it relaxes your corrugator muscles so your forehead appears linear and flat, with strong eyebrows and beard you’ve beaten the “ugly bald front look” by 75% at least. I’m not saying wear a hat outside or everywhere you go. Wear it inside your house too. Wherever you feel comfortable wearing it. People don’t understand but I’ve known... hair loss is like cigarettes. It’s not the smoke or nicotine that keeps you doing it. It’s the movement of your hand like a tick. You gotta mask it. Feel me? Mask the baldness. Hats, buzz cut, no mirrors, head massages, list goes on. It’s all in your mind bud. You were ugly with hair, you are still ugly without them.

Yeah i've been wearing a hat for 4 months covering this up, even in my own home i'm wearing a hat. Hate the sight of myself without a hat and avoid mirrors whenever i'm not wearing one. But the thing is you can't wear a hat in every situation such as decent restaurants (birthdays?), job interviews, passport control etc there is gonna be a point where I need to take this off and it isn't a pretty sight therefore I feel hair systems are my only option.

Kebawo

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 hours of your day rocking that buzz look isn’t gonna turn heads man. Point is your head is gonna be in the right place. Confidence shows. But sure, glue a squirrel on your scalp and feel the sweat and heat as you are about to eat in that restaurant with your date. Scratch your itchy scalp then and hear that sound of scratching a couch. Very pleasant, worth the money.

A buzzcut does nothing for NW7 with DUPA trust me... I've been shaving for 3 years and the difference is unreal.