Phase 2 for GT20029 begins in China

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok bro, go make a thread about it instead of having the f*****g same conversation for 10 years in every new drug thread.
Let's keep this clear of that talk.

I don't call out every comment that I disagree with in any way. Just the ones that are pretty obviously off the mark.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're acting like a b**ch and aren't using finasteride, while 90% of us uses finasteride or dutasteride without a problem.
So please stfu and keep this thread clean of your anti (or pro, I don't care) finasteride content.
Wrong. I have more experience with finasteride than you think. 15 years+

You can read in my old posts ..

You?

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
90% finasteride users with no problem, except flaccid penis, arrhythmias, insomnia, depression. Finasteride for men is like the contraceptive pill for women, pure poison that changes even your way of being and seeing life.

This is my experience and of all my friends too that used it. Everybody is off it now .. 2% sides my *** .. That sh*t is just one big lie.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, given that the drug doesn't bind to the receptor, but can, after interacting with it, go on to tag other receptors for deletion, as Kevin says in the video, how is this drug metabolized and cleared?

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, given that the drug doesn't bind to the receptor, but can, after interacting with it, go on to tag other receptors for deletion, as Kevin says in the video, how is this drug metabolized and cleared?
As Kevin has shown, the drug has a good safety profile, especially if we take into account that it is used twice a week.
No side effects were reported by the subjects.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seems very promising.
Actually this is very discouraging. This is no better than the phase 2 results from Pyrilutamide. It might be worse actually. It had about 16-17 new hairs per cm^2 but it was only about 7 more hairs above placebo. What the hell is up with these patients getting over 10 hairs per cm^2 from the placebo?

Pyrilutamide I think had 22 hairs per cm squared which was 10 hairs above placebo? What a dud and a joke. Just look at Kintor stock. It's worthless. This company will file for bankruptcy very soon.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is more complicated than

« uga booga dht and androgens bad «

Actually some concentrations of DHT promote hair growth :

At 10-6 mol/L, DHT inhibited HF growth and β-catenin/p-GSK-3β expression, whereas 10-7 mol/L DHT induced HF growth and β-catenin/p-GSK-3β expression

The question about this drug also is what happens when it goes systemic and start telling your ARs to commit suicide in your muscles and genitals ?

I tried pyri, don’t believe kintor they are liars, they definitely didn’t’ get it out of market because of poor results but because of sexual side effects

Nothing grew my hair better than pyri, and nothing killed my libido like it did to me too

The androgen pathway is a retarded way to address hair loss , I’m never excited about research that’s still stuck with androgens and ARs

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is more complicated than

« uga booga dht and androgens bad «

Actually some concentrations of DHT promote hair growth :

At 10-6 mol/L, DHT inhibited HF growth and β-catenin/p-GSK-3β expression, whereas 10-7 mol/L DHT induced HF growth and β-catenin/p-GSK-3β expression

The question about this drug also is what happens when it goes systemic and start telling your ARs to commit suicide in your muscles and genitals ?

I tried pyri, don’t believe kintor they are liars, they definitely didn’t’ get it out of market because of poor results but because of sexual side effects

Nothing grew my hair better than pyri, and nothing killed my libido like it did to me too

The androgen pathway is a retarded way to address hair loss , I’m never excited about research that’s still stuck with androgens and ARs
I have the same opinion. Pyrilutamide worked great for my hair, much better than finasteride. But it also killed my libido 100% and I got totally ED like an old man of 120 years old.