Pfizer- New product ?

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
Cool, says it was tested on the vertex though. Although whatever it is I guess it would work all over. Think there may have been something about this on here before. Don't think it would be out for a while though whatever it is.

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
O ritey, I've read about that before on here. Do you know much about it is it any good?

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
O yeah I remember that site. Do you know of anyone that's reported success with it? Doubt you can buy it in the UK anyways.

jeffsss

Reaction score
Re: PFIZER NCT00151515

elcrec said:
For more information on this new / test drug you may want to consult the hereunder website.

http://goldbamboo.com/topic-t1056-a117932.html

Clinical diagnosis of alopecia areata, alopecia totalis, or alopecia universalis
Patients must be ≥ 18 years of age to participate.
All patients must signed informed consent.
Must have at least two distinct alopecia areata patches >1.0 cm in diameter located on the right and left sides of the scalp. Patient must agree to treat only one side of the scalp with drug, to have photos taken, and to return for follow-up visits
Women of childbearing potential must use two acceptable methods of contraception to prevent pregnancy and agree to do so for one month after their last application of Targretin® gel
Men with sexual partners who are of childbearing potential or pregnant must use condoms during sexual intercourse during Targretin® gel therapy and for one month after the last applicationP
Patients will be asked to voluntarily contribute pre- and post biopsies for research studies (3 mm punch biopsies for H & E and immunohistochemistry of T-cells). However, failure to consent to biopsies will not exclude them from the study.
Exclusion:

1derphull

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry, you are wrong. Targretin® gel isn't kevis. Your link says:

"Clinical diagnosis of alopecia areata, alopecia totalis, or alopecia universalis"

Those aren't Androgenetic Alopecia, which is what the original link from Pfizer mentions:

http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/N ... 15?order=1

Official Title: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial of the Efficacy and Safety of an Investigational Product in the Treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia in Males

RTJBJ

Reaction score
I received the following email from couple of weeks ago... i am not sure what they are talking about, still waiting for there invitation

"Dear RTJBJ"

Sometime in the next few days you will receive a letter in the mail, inviting you to participate in a Pfizer Consumer Product Evaluation study. Pfizer Consumer Healthcare conducts these studies to assess consumer satisfaction with our products.

Because the offer value is so high, Pfizer can only offer a very small number of invitations to participate in its Consumer Product Evaluation studies. So, I really hope you'll be able to help out.

"

??

Britannia

Reaction score
1derphull this product is not Kelvis.
1) Kelvis is not manufactered by Pfizer
2) Kelvis is not a drug
3) Why would they say "product name witheld" on the trials if it was Kelvis?
4) If it were Kelvis there would be big bold writing all over the Kelvis website saying "FDA trials in progress.

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
sam- said:
Helpmeregrow said:
Check this out....

Does anyone know what kind of treatment is this one ? or any other info about the product > it seems the phase 3 is completed. Are they going to do a commercial release ?

http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/N ... 15?order=1

Information was omitted due to commercial sensitivity and will be revealed at a later date. :boom: :boom: :boom:

That's just the product and or chemical name. If it is a brand new treatment that information would be useless to us.

1derphull

Established Member
Reaction score
Britannia said:
1derphull this product is not Kelvis.
1) Kelvis is not manufactered by Pfizer
3) Why would they say "product name witheld" on the trials if it was Kelvis?

1) Sorry you are wrong, Pfizer owns the rights to Kevis and produces it in Europe.
3) It says product name withheld for "commercial sensitivity". You can draw your own conclusions on that. Its a product that is already publicly known (and Kevis has a bad reputation).