Petition to the Benefit of all XY Males

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Petition For Hair Rights for All Human Beings

#hairlivesmatter

There's no topic subject appropriate so I am leaving here now. Someone tell me how to change the title and my email so I can handle the traffic and we will have several sub-categories set up by tomorrow. Not excluding anyone.

I am going to set up a petition thread whereby we all sign demanding that hair services be covered for everyone, male, female and all transgender individuals. I will work on the legal wording and let' see how many folks we can get to sign and since I am in DC and all, I would look into getting media to the benefits of our worldwide hair-concerned cohort.

Acne's covered; dermatitis too; f*****g tretinoin is covered by insurance.

We demand that hair systems, transplants, medications for XY's, XX's, Inter-sex folks, male, female other regardless of sexual preference or designation, or any other needed services including psycho-therapy be made available at charge of the State in all countries who are signatories to the United Nations.

We can do individual ones for different countries. I do speak Spanish, French, Portugues and Italian, well, I struggle a bit in Italian since it is half French and Half Latin to my ears plus I know enough German to get it done there too. None of us are of low intelligence and we are on here all of the time. Let's do something productive that feeds my ego....<winks> Oops. Damn ego-ego check on my laptop never works....

Why does my Marine Corps Captain father have a full head while his "daughter" has to struggle for 36 years for hair? No more!

Sincerely,

Janey Elizabeth Loeffler, Esq.
Washington DC
Member Maryland and DC Bars

No more whining or moping or incel jokes. Let's start a movement for everybody. Hair is a human right. I feel very strongly about this although I seldom have strong opinions otherwise. We are cooped up. Let's strike a blow for history.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In addition to this, write up new regulations for the transplant industry. Namely:

A patient has a right to a refund if the yield does not mean a minimum acceptable threshold. This can be agreed upon by the patient and their doctor, but must be specified in the contract before the procedure.

Such a mandate would eliminate predatory clinics largely. In addition, the transplanted hair must remain for at least 10 years or else the patient is entitled to a refund.

If transplants are truly permanent then this should not be a problem. If they are not, the patient has a right to know this information prior to surgery. It is time to put a stop to scams and predatory tactics in this industry.
But we need to make that part of an implementation plan so as not to bog down our initial approach. I love all of the baldness fraternity and f*** knows, oops Goddess Knows I am still wearing a wig--Hair system guys can trust me and I already had a massive botched transplant....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But we need to make that part of an implementation plan so as not to bog down our initial approach. I love all of the baldness fraternity and f*** knows, oops Goddess Knows I am still wearing a wig--Hair system guys can trust me and I already had a massive botched transplant....
I will also set up a feedback and planning implementation thread representing even the experimental guys so they can get meds free and set up some f*****g scientific protocols that are coherent....

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah an american who knows that many languages?

Sure why not I can sign something. I would love for tax payers to cover my needs.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah an american who knows that many languages?

Sure why not I can sign something. I would love for tax payers to cover my needs.
We will even take the cynical folks. Hey, they shut the courts largely down here so well I have some time....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Away from the longest divorce matter in the history of Maryland and the first extended custody case since the Declaration of Human Rights for All Marylanders passed for the benefit of all Citizens of Maryland but eh, I work on that on the weekends....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any way to change the title of the thread as I realized even though I wanted to help guys at first glance, we are all in this together.... Otherwise, EK, if you provide title input that is not too Tania-like, let's get something up by tomorrow that most can stomach...

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So no more wasting time. Anyone posting five separate threads about why they will never bed a female will immediately be given country by county information related to therapy. We are not carrying the whiners and moaners although we will carry the anti-finasteride folks and anti-min folks and all of the experimental folks but let's see how industrious they really are or do they want to stay in their sowing room circles discussing phase 4 trials in Slovakia where it's cheaper. That's fine but I expect help on this or I my esteem for their remarkable ability to carry stacks of infinite variety will be lessened....

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my country you can have an allowance for a hair system, if you have hair loss due to cancer treatments or if you have alopecia areata.
Initiatives are set up for people to donate their hair, but the hair will go into hair systems for cancer patients only.