Persistent Erectile Dysfunction After Discontinuation Of 5-alpha Reductase Inhibitor Therapy In Rats

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems irrelevant to me. If your partner leaves you because your sex life is starting to disappear then I don't think that saying 'Well more people in finasteride have this issue" is going to bring her back...

Most men would not sacrifice 90% of their sexual pleassure...
Didn't you recover?

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please take into account they gave the rats a huge dose that we don’t even take and the size difference and how much more potent it’d b in rats.

Week 1 of finasteride no sides at all. Im more wortied abt gyno than anything else bc i have gyno slightly alrdy pre finasteride

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@N003 deam... and you were my inspiration :(

Btw. This f*****g 2% bullshit from side effects from finasteride is like risk of wearing condoms... If this is how 2% looks like, thank you very much for "protection" like this.

I am getting boring, but I strongly hope that Fevi will be f*****g alternative for finasteride.

Last edited:

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@N003 deam... and you were my inspiration :(

Btw. This f*****g 2% bullshit from side effects from finasteride is like risk of wearing condoms... If this is how 2% looks like, thank you very much for "protection" like this.

I am getting boring, but I strongly hope that Fevi will be f*****g alternative for finasteride.

No, no my side effects are not a big thing ;)