Perfect Scene To Show How A Lot Of Bald People Are Potrayed In Movies...

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

No one seems to mention this guys performance when praising this film. It's seriously phenomenal how he manages to be proper yet disgusting. On top of that, he subtlety comes off as so arrogant and "smug".

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol i watched district 9 and the evil sadistic mercenary is bald in that, the good guy has a full head of hair (granted he gets turned into a prawn in the end)

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i watched district 9 and the evil sadistic mercenary is bald in that, the good guy has a full head of hair (granted he gets turned into a prawn in the end)

Very bad example. Villain is a rugged badass and protagonist is a unattractive wimp. That’s the intended contrast.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Very bad example. Villain is a rugged badass and protagonist is a unattractive wimp. That’s the intended contrast.

yet Wikus is married to a beautiful blonde woman even though he is a fairly pathetic person

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
For me it has come to the point that I cannot enjoy movies anymore, when the antagonist is a bald guy:
https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/corey.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1033
https://cdn3.whatculture.com/images/2014/01/1819126-hardybane.jpeg

Especially Tom Hardy, who has a great head of hair, but as soon as he plays a villain, he's bald.

Have you watched Venom?
Tom hardy is Hero and the security officer of an Enemy is shown as a bald.
Both look great in the roles..

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom Hardy and Caprio have a huge female following, especially the former that you mentioned. Caprio had the pretty boy look in the 90s but even though he aged reasonably, that look didn't work too well in terms of looking as attractive as in his youth.

Hardy is beginning to diffuse bad though. On the other hand, DiCaprio lost some of his hairline but his density is close to normal.

GettyImages-505001312-920x584.jpg