Perfect response to someone who called you "bald"

Which is the perfect response to someone who called you bald?

• Beat him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have sex with his girlfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Last week I met with a guy who had made comments on my baldness 1.5 year ago. I felt so inferior then...

But when we met again in a cafe, along with 3 other friends, he couldnt prevent from looking at my hair transplant-fixed hairline. He just couldnt say anything. There is no way he understood that I got a hair transplant, besides he would have mentioned that in front of the others to make me feel inferior again. I made a comment on his height (he is short) and he seemed really frustrated while I was really happy :lol: ). Afterwards he got in the bathroom and I guarantee you, guys, that I would have masturbated in his cup of coffee if they were not people around :) (choice 4)

Giving revenge to all those guys is one of the most exciting feeling after hair transplant :p :p :p

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I would spit in his eye, insult his mum, beat him to a pulp, piss in his face and then shag his girlfriend and his mom (if she was hot). :lol:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thylax what you you have said if that guy had started balding in the past 1.5 yrs?

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I now just say to them "Some things change, but assholes never will" they are usually offended by that.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
i dont really have a comeback,i tend to look at them in such a way that they die from shame

i mean really,anyone that makes comments like that is just a fool,give a sh*t what they think anyways!

G

libertine said:
i dont really have a comeback,i tend to look at them in such a way that they die from shame

i mean really,anyone that makes comments like that is just a fool,give a $#iT what they think anyways!

Why say anything back? It's their f*****g problem if they're too interested in someone elses lack of hair. I have been open about my hairloss and not tried to hide it in anyway. That's probably why I haven't had any comments. If someone's gotta bad teeth or something, do you point it out? I bet you don't.