Perfect response to someone who called you "bald"

Which is the perfect response to someone who called you bald?

• Beat him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have sex with his girlfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

s.a.f

Reaction score
What was it? Did they go bald?

CCS

Reaction score
Sex with his girlfriend sounds best, right before he meets her, so she can snow ball him.

But in reality, I'd just say there is nothing I can do about it and that his life would suck if it happened to him.

But an easy way to get revenge is to wait a few months so he does not know it is you, and then go key his car. On the passanger door write "RAPIST". I think that is too mean, though.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exactly doing something obvious for revenge just shows the world that hairloss really bothers you. You need to react like you have the confidence to deal with it and are not too bothered. (Even if you really are) anyway most people will laugh at comments but they do also realise that its something you have no control over.

G

s.a.f said:
Exactly doing something obvious for revenge just shows the world that hairloss really bothers you. You need to react like you have the confidence to deal with it and are not too bothered. (Even if you really are) anyway most people will laugh at comments but they do also realise that its something you have no control over.

The problem is: I have no confidence to deal with my hair loss and I am seriously bothered by it.

G

The perfect response would probably be something like: "oh yeah, what you're gonna do about it?". I mean, a person who is bothered enough to make a remark about someone else's baldness clearly has issues himself. I would never say anything about anyone's physical feature.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
s.a.f said:

The problem is: I have no confidence to deal with my hair loss and I am seriously bothered by it.

Yes I said react like you have confidence. You have to put on an act. People who make hurtful comments are often looking for a reaction. If you dont give them one they will give up. But if you show that you are hurt they will continue to make these comments just because they know its effecting you. (thats just how some people get their kicks)

CCS

Reaction score
1. You could whip out your dick and pee on him right then and there.

2. You could grab his locks of hair, and spin him around until his hair rips out (with some scalp).

3. You could shove dog poop down the air intake to his car's air conditioner/heater.

4. You could pay a very pretty woman to go laugh at his flaws to his face, or pay her to tell him he has way too much hair on his head and she finds that very unattractive.

I'll think of more ideas...

G

I wouldn´t give a f*** when a woman told me I had too much hair. Actually this has happened to me during my teenage hairs when I got told that I should get a haircut since my hair was too thick. Damn, I would do anything to be in this situation again......

IBM

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I wouldn´t give a f*** when a woman told me I had too much hair. Actually this has happened to me during my teenage hairs when I got told that I should get a haircut since my hair was too thick. Damn, I would do anything to be in this situation again......

Then you would go through the suffering process later again.

allgone

Reaction score
My best response to a guy giving me sh** for being bald was to just tell him his mom never had a problem with while she was giving me head. He shut up straight away.

Mom jokes always make people shut up, or punch u in the face

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha reminds me of an episode of The Simpsons when somebody called Superindendent Chalmers a "bald guy" and he yells "I'm not bald, I'm baldING!. Why doesn't anybody ever honor the ING?" LOL

I always guage the threat level of the comment before I respond. If it's an insult meant to hurt my pride I will take it very seriously. I wont join in the reindeer games, I will get down to business. "What's your problem man?" "You got something against me?". It's no laughing matter on my part.

If it's just friendly joking (and it better be DAMN friendly) I'll usually respond with jokes.

"Well at least I'm lucky enough to be bald than have YOUR hair!" And most of the time it's true.

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

I got a really short haircut before i went to Las Vegas for my 25th birthday... of course i went to a strip club and one of the girls saw my drivers license pic. pre haircut, and said the haircut was a huge improvement and told me I shouldnt be in a strip club i should be out at a real club dancing with girls.. and then called me gorgeous... AND i said, you're right! and got up and went to Rum Jungle danced with some hottie and took her to my hotel.. ahhh

G

Social phobia keeps me away from doing activities such as visiting a strip club.....

CCS

Reaction score
I'm discovering that when I tell women I'm not going to chase them, they send me long emails back.