Pereira's story (1year6month - pics inside)

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
easynow yeah, its a way of expressing

peopleeeeee
after showering, i notice some residues of scalp skin on my head/hair..

is it dead skin? or any problem? i'm confused because i think this started since i added nizoral to my regimen

someone had this problem?

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a quick update. I've grown out my hair and things are ok. Density is better. Crown and vertex are my weak spots, hairline is acceptable, my rigth side is worst than left. Overall, comparing from the beggining of treatments my hair is better. Missed some applications but nothing to worry.
i will post some photos in a few days

foam's 3 month supply arrived today, i bought on ebay without any problems. And Portugal customs are annoying so i guess i should be happy eheh :wink:

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
HOLY f*** PERERIA! After taking another look @ the 0 month photo your hair looks almost 100% identical to mine especially in sunlight. I think your hair is just a bit darker, but other then that even the hairlines are the same. You and Jayman are my true balding twins lol

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
quick update:

my 6month foam supply bought on ebay went into foreign customs and they don't give me the product. those fuck3rs :evil:

today i saw my 0month photo.. wow.. i was pretty bad..

Treatments went well, i had better days, but i switch from liquid to foam, i'm on foam for 1.5month and in the last 2 weeks i noticed a increase of hair falling out so I looked into mirror today and f***.. i realized that i lost a lot of hair. Maybe is a shed. I hope so!!

If anyone got shed from switching from liquid to foam.. please give me hope..

RaginDemon

Reaction score
GL man, its a life long battle.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
179 days...
Or 5 months, 29 days ..

My shed doesn't stop! My hair was ok and buumm.. shed shed almost 2 months now. I started again the liquid minoxidil and i'm going to alternate with foam. Hope that works..

Good luck for all.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
i must say your head shape is so nice for buzz cut.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
No, i didn't get the foam from customs. :(

updated photos on the first page.... people.. i just want to say.. f"#$#%$#2!!!!!

I have that feeling... like i've won the lottary.. very very happy.. then i lost the ticket..

hair doing great.. then bumm.. hair go thinner.. very very thinner.. and shed shed sheding hair without new hair growing.. for 2 months :freaked:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
wow its gotten much worse.

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Well your hair isn't that bad. You finally just grew it out. I see a little more scalp than your 4 month pic tho. Probably just a shed. Good luck!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
pre treatment stage is still mch better though.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
69213pereira031month122ff3.jpg
pereira2jy0.jpg

BEFORE .........................................................................................................AFTER

This stage was perfect..

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow...its just not f*****g fair...my hair looked exactly like urs in month 0...im on the same regimen as u and barely anything..lucky bastard :D

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice one mr Perreira! how long is that between the before and after btw? 4 months? :hairy:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
HOLY f***, thats f*****g amamzing bro

Congrats!!!

G

MacAttack said:
Wow...its just not f****ing fair...my hair looked exactly like urs in month 0...im on the same regimen as u and barely anything..lucky bastard :D

I second that, lucky bastard :lol: .

RaginDemon

Reaction score
i'd be jumping around if treatment works this well for me.