Pereira's story (1year6month - pics inside)

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
Pereira's story (5years, 7months)

- Treatment start: 22
- Current age: 23

Treatment
- Propecia (at morning)
- Minoxidil 5% (once a day at nigth)
- Shampoo alphactif everyday (pre-wash)
- Nizoral everyday

Description
I started with this regimen and went from almost baldie to a perfect state. Some month later, decided to give a try to foam, was better to apply and because everybody was telling good things about it. So I switched liquid to foam and since that I lost the progress that i had and my hair became horrible. I quitted foam and I'm back to liquid minoxidil again

0 month photos

1 month photos

i had a bit of ball ache for a couple of days at first/second week but now its gone

almost 2 months photo (after aplying minoxidil)

Had experienced a little thickness on top but it's obviously i need some regrowth

3.5 months photo

with liquid doing great

4.5 months photo

with liquid doing great

6.5 months photo

with foam ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Almost 8months photo

****KK x2

1 year, 1 month

Hair in a bad shape, i'm on liquid since month 9 but i forget many times some aplications and take pill (don't do on camping , going out..). Now i'm doing everything alrigth, I can see some blonde hairs growing

1 year, 3 month
Not much happened. Began to use nizoral everyday.

tt1103

Reaction score
Where are you going bald at? Maybe with a shaved head its hard for me to tell. At least you are doing something about it early though. Good for you

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
He has diffuse thinning just like me, trust its hard to see unless it goes really bad.

G

MacAttack said:
He has diffuse thinning just like me, trust its hard to see unless it goes really bad.

thats not hard to see at all. he's thinnin to NW5-NW6.

tt1103

Reaction score
upon further review i can see the light areas vs. the dark areas now. My original thinking was that it was just the way the light was hitting the top of the head. Stick to your regimine and best of luck...come back with updates sometime

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
*added start of treatment photos at daytime

JayMan said:
off topic, but 7 year girlfriend? why no marriage?
i was planning to... i wanted first to finish my study and get a job

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
DammitLetMeIn said:
lucky escape then.
u coulda married her and had her leave you.
yes.. but i feel the same.. i really love her.. its a f***ed-up world

AssignmentZero said:
Regimen looks good. When did you start treatments?
Started 27th february, the 1month photos were taken yesterday.
I really hope to see some results.. at least, i know i'm doing something about it

IBM

Reaction score
Hi brother. I recognize Minocalve and Crescina. You must be Portuguese ;) .

I use Tricovivax Minoxidil 5%. Good stuff. Also i use once a day at night. But sometimes i use Alphacad from Item Labs.

I started finasteride 4 months and half and i got good maintainance. Be cool with it. Propecia is great product.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Bro I recommend u take that buzz even further down...looks like a 2 or 3 up top ur hair from up top looks ALMOST IDENTICAL 2 mine just thicker and darker...go with 1.5 on top and 1 on sides or even 0.5 on sides and 1 on top.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
holy sh*t! ur hair looks identical 2 mine esp month 0 photo...UNFUCKING real..do u have pics of ur hair grown out?

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
Get on Nizoral but I would drop the minoxidil to see how you respond to Propecia first. Otherwise you will never know and will have used your big gun at to early an age. Look at somebody like Jayman. He is not using minoxidil yet.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
Lorenzo_91 said:
Get on Nizoral but I would drop the minoxidil to see how you respond to Propecia first. Otherwise you will never know and will have used your big gun at to early an age. Look at somebody like Jayman. He is not using minoxidil yet.
at my hair condition i need to use the The Three P's.. but i use minoxidil just once a day

MacAttack said:
Bro I recommend u take that buzz even further down...looks like a 2 or 3 up top ur hair from up top looks ALMOST IDENTICAL 2 mine just thicker and darker...go with 1.5 on top and 1 on sides or even 0.5 on sides and 1 on top.

I don't have photos of hair grown out here, had my hair cutted because at this stage it was impossible to have bigger. Really bad looking, 90% hairloss noticeable, so i assumed the problem and have the pros of better aplication of minoxidil and shampoo
I've done what u said.. cutted today 9mm at top, 6mm sides..
still notice the hairloss, but it minimizes the difference between hairloss areas and the "healthy" areas so i'm stick to this haircut until regrowth :wink:

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
*added photo

i'm at 50days of treatment

gainned a little thickness.. the unhealthy hair seems to being recovering and it looks more with the healthy of non male pattern baldness areas .. but i need regrowth :S

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Pereira,
Your hairline still looks like it is intact just diffuse. I'd go with propecia for sure since a lot of the thinning is in your crown. Best of luck!

-Pologuy

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
Good luck with your treatments! Looking good in the photos, I wish I had that much hair!