People who inspire you

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score
Post pictures of men who somehow make you feel a bit better about your situation. For me it's Hunter S. Thompson - an american journalist, and Fridtjof Nansen - norwegian Arctic explorer.

Attachments

• hunter_s_thompson.jpg
    hunter_s_thompson.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 169
  • fridtjof_nansen.jpg
    fridtjof_nansen.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 166
T

TravisB

Are you high? Then how would you explain hairloss thousands of years ago? Did they have those "electromagnetic transmitters" back then?

Or maybe...

13742363.jpg

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score
FEAST said:
The reason why everyone MEN/WOMAN loses hair , secret that i am telling all of you , cause enough is enough of hiding this , TRUST ME ON THIS ! . i know people that do this for a living/job, its done totally underground , no one ever finds out or believes this . They do this by aiming electromagnetic waves energy/radiation remote at you/everyone and your hair gets brital and dry , and eventually it falls off . This is something extremely hard to believe , but this is what they use to make hair fall off and make money . All they have to do is put transmitters and recievers that go in your body/skin not always this way but most of the time is what they use and they aim the electromagnetic at you 24/7 it works by remote , they can do it from another building/somewhere else , you would not believe how this can be done , but it is happening. I can guarantee that you get most of these symtoms -- 1.split ends,dry, brittle,coarse ,lighter hair, itching , scalp itch , a weird feeling like pulse/chill on scalp ,you will also feel like you feel something moving in your scalp or hair , heat around your hair/scalp/head , ect,ect,ect. this is hard to believe people , but this is what's happening as we speak. they are trying to keep this a major secret from the public , and trust me they are doing a wonderful job threating people who are whare of this scam/technology . PLEASE PEOPLE BELIEVE ME , I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU A FIB OR SAY THIS CAUSE I WANT TO SCARE ANYONE , I AM TELLING THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ! it sounds kind of nuts , but this is how they are doing it (HAIR LOSS) .

Attachments

• its_a_conspiracy.jpeg
    its_a_conspiracy.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 567