People Are Saying I’m Receding What Can I Do Man I’m Scared I’m 15 Ffs

Is it receding

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please ik you guys think I’m annoying but I’m seriously worried and I would just like a bit of kindness please don’t make fun of me I’m genuinely concerned please help me.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will be bald in a few years. Maybe even next year. Just shave it. Too young for finasteride. No hope. Sorry.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
You are not balding, you haven't even gone through puberty. You just naturally have a very, very slightly unsymmetrical hairline, which is completely normal.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Use zix with ketoconazole and preferably azelaic acid. It'll keep you psychologically going and they should be the first line of defense for someone in my ho. If they fail, you have some topicals out of the way

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Use zix with ketoconazole and preferably azelaic acid. It'll keep you psychologically going and they should be the first line of defense for someone in my ho. If they fail, you have some topicals out of the way
I don’t even know what that sh*t is bruh I’m 15

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody who keeps responding to you is more retarded than you are, and that includes me also. Blocked, f*** off kid get outside the house and leave the internet or tell your parents to take you to a psychologist or even a psychiatrist, and take some of these freaks with you also

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
You even lost density compared to your older pictures. Absolutely a case of Androgenetic Alopecia/male pattern baldness.

Go see a derm. Making more threads won't fix the issue. You're too young for finasteride. It seems minoxidil is the only option you've got.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You even lost density compared to your older pictures. Absolutely a case of Androgenetic Alopecia/male pattern baldness.

Go see a derm. Making more threads won't fix the issue. You're too young for finasteride. It seems minoxidil is the only option you've got.
What are you on about I don’t have density loss my hairs very thick

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you on about I don’t have density loss my hairs very thick
Lol your hairs very thick you say? So wtf are you going on about here? Get lost if you don't want to hear the truth. Your obviously beginning your journey into adulthood and your hairs becoming more mature hence the recession and thinning around your hairline. There's not really anything you can do at this point but monitor it and live your life.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look bro, there is NOTHING wrong ok.

Srsly, go to the gym if you want to improve your appearance.
Bruh what the three guys said I’m fucked basically but I mean I’ve seen kids with worse at my school and my brothers hairs amazing so, and I’m scared of leaving the house man this sh*t sucks

RockChalk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man. Some people are just trolls. I’m sorry you’re worried about this dude. Take my advice, get on Google and find the highest rating Dermatologist/Hair Restoration Surgeon in your area. Talk to your parents about it and explain it’s worrying you - hopefully they’re willing to support you on this. Once you’ve found a Dermatologist/Hair Restoration Surgeon book an appointment and get their advice. They’ll be able to advice you and if they’re worth the money you’re paying them, they’ll organise a plan to treat your situation. But make sure you find one that’s reputable and has good reviews. I know it can be hard to avoid forums like these and sometimes they can be informative, but go out and live dude. Don’t get stuck on here too often.