People Are Saying I’m Receding What Can I Do Man I’m Scared I’m 15 Ffs

Is it receding

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man. Some people are just trolls. I’m sorry you’re worried about this dude. Take my advice, get on Google and find the highest rating Dermatologist/Hair Restoration Surgeon in your area. Talk to your parents about it and explain it’s worrying you - hopefully they’re willing to support you on this. Once you’ve found a Dermatologist/Hair Restoration Surgeon book an appointment and get their advice. They’ll be able to advice you and if they’re worth the money you’re paying them, they’ll organise a plan to treat your situation. But make sure you find one that’s reputable and has good reviews. I know it can be hard to avoid forums like these and sometimes they can be informative, but go out and live dude. Don’t get stuck on here too often.
Thanks dude I will and how long do you reckon I’ve got

RockChalk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks dude I will and how long do you reckon I’ve got

Androgenic Alopecia is one of those things that is truly unique from person to person. No one can tell you what your genetic makeup will do. My advice, stop looking for medical advice from this forum.

crikey1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, Alexander,

I don't think you are balding, talk to your mum and tell her your worries.
I think you'll have the same hair you have now at 18 and then you can start to treat it.
You could have the same hair at 80 who knows..... What's your family history of hair loss.
Keep strong mate.