Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just feel good that you are doing everything you can right now to fight this!!Stick with it man, i'm sure you'll do great !!
Hey so Im 3 days away from a month on mino and I've been taken finasteride .5 mg for 5 days now to get use to it since the first day I had a weird reaction when I took a full 1 mg tablet with my preworkout and got a fever ... Ima let my body get use to it for awhile before I go for the full 1 mg tablet , did you notice your hair seem thinner for the first month? Or did your hair look the same and gradually get better overtime

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't notice my hair getting thinner the first month ,but you could be going through a shed which is a good sign !Just ride through it and i'm sure it will come back thicker.Keep me posted

Hey so Im 3 days away from a month on mino and I've been taken finasteride .5 mg for 5 days now to get use to it since the first day I had a weird reaction when I took a full 1 mg tablet with my preworkout and got a fever ... Ima let my body get use to it for awhile before I go for the full 1 mg tablet , did you notice your hair seem thinner for the first month? Or did your hair look the same and gradually get better overtime

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
:laugh:

IMG_8169.jpg

Chromio

Reaction score
That cartoon is funny man. I was just at the gym with my buddy and he's like man you got the same exact body as Jason statham plus ur balding too you'll look like him in no time.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks and good luck !!

I cannot believe this progress. This thread made me feel so much better about my situation.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;3HUSXP3LdyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUSXP3LdyQ[/video]

Wow this video is shocking ...Found it on youtube :wow:

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
So all of this was a bit misleading, leading people to believe that it was the result of the big 3, when it really wasn't just that. But maybe he mentioned about the surgery in this thread, i dont remember.

However, congrats.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
This is what finasteride did for my friend, its been 6 months now and he has benefited greatly !!No minoxidil just finasteride 1mg per day

Status
Not open for further replies.