Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiqqieSmalls

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been lifting for years and think it can be natural. With the right genetics everything is easier. I have seen this first hand. Maybe you need roids to get to where he is, but he just needs hard work. He obviously has great work ethic to get to that shape.
Dude, go on his Facebook. Look at how thick, tight, and solid he is. He probably experienced hair loss in the very beginning from pro hormones and then went down the darker road. Plus, AAS personal use is legal in the UK which is where I believe he lives

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I have never taken drugs period.How i wish my hairloss was related to drug use i would go off them in a heart beat ,unfortunately its genetics (thanks dad,lol)

With good genetics and hard work you can achieve my physique

This is me at 6 years old

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Damn dude you were ripped before you even hit your teens!!!

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
haha thanks !If anyone wants advice on working out ect feel free to ask here:)

Let me just remind you that so far being on finasteride for over 5 years has had zero impact on my weight lifting!

Damn dude you were ripped before you even hit your teens!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Very recent picture of my conditioning.After popping my first finasteride pill it actually made me even more motivated to work harder at the gym

PileOn

Established Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on dutasteride? Would you ever use it? I know you wrote that your friend was on dutasteride.. is he still on it and how is his progress? Thanks

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Adam, nice to see your posting again. I think many people here don't realize when someone like you hit the genetic jackpot in your physique, you don't need drugs to get to where you are now. Although my hair situation might be better than yours, I would still trade it all to have your physique and hair situation. To become famous on the internet by your physique is a great accomplishment. I was hoping my postings on this forum would get the attention of some publisher so I could have my own advice column but I guess I just don't have what it takes to be as unique as you.:)

0-100realquick

Established Member
Reaction score
wow I just saw this thread and didn't realize that OP was one of the guys featured on simplyshredded. Keep up the good work man, and you could easily get sponsors and make some money from bodybuilding. Maybe not a lot, but as a side thing since you enjoy going to gym and being shredded as fuark.

- - - Updated - - -

wow I just saw this thread and didn't realize that OP was one of the guys featured on simplyshredded. Keep up the good work man, and you could easily get sponsors and make some money from bodybuilding. Maybe not a lot, but as a side thing since you enjoy going to gym and being shredded as fuark.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys

My hair is keeping really good now(i hit a shed a few months ago when i dropped minoxidil for a while)

I looked back at my school friends on Facebook and its shocking to see how many are balding bad and as a result look way beyond their years.I guess they didn't know or care about about preventive treatments ...

LOL excuse the christmas tree(my room mate wants to keep it up haha)
NO flash

Flash

- - - Updated - - -

NO problem mate.. i enjoy sharing my progress with you guys:)

It is awesome that you take time after 6 years to continue posting and updating this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally know a friend who swears by dutasteride and it has thickened up and maintained his hair.He takes it monday,wednesday and on friday

Once i notice finasteride losing its effectiveness i may jump on dutasteride .

What are your thoughts on dutasteride? Would you ever use it? I know you wrote that your friend was on dutasteride.. is he still on it and how is his progress? Thanks

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok I thought that finasteride did not lose its effectiveness. Can someone clear that up?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Adam, nice to see your posting again. I think many people here don't realize when someone like you hit the genetic jackpot in your physique, you don't need drugs to get to where you are now. Although my hair situation might be better than yours, I would still trade it all to have your physique and hair situation. To become famous on the internet by your physique is a great accomplishment. I was hoping my postings on this forum would get the attention of some publisher so I could have my own advice column but I guess I just don't have what it takes to be as unique as you.:)

Sorry if this reply is off topic guys ,
Hello Doctorhouse ,I have seen lots of your post about proxiphen and I didn't see new post for you in forum, I recently added a proxiphen in my Regimen and I do have a couple of questions of you. are you still using that and how is your regrowth with that? I read in instruction I have to use whole vial in one moth but since I'm using that for my hairline I think it would be enough for 3-4 months. is that ok?

You can also pm me your respond , I didn't do that because I thought you may not see it:) lol.

Thanks .

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Adam

Do you feel Nizoral 2% has helped you?

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa, had no idea he had a transplant. That explains a lot

Reaction score
Yikes looks like your hairline was dead set on going to ****. I have the same hair type as you so I'll probably see the same exact thing. So depressing.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
I personally know a friend who swears by dutasteride and it has thickened up and maintained his hair.He takes it monday,wednesday and on friday

What's your friend's loss pattern like?

bryan87

Reaction score
OP: How often do you wash your hair? I'm really thinking about jumping in the same boat, but I feel afraid of finasteride. I'm thinking about starting to use minoxidil. the same way you are applying it foam morning, liquid at night. Thank you

BiqqieSmalls

Established Member
Reaction score
OP: How often do you wash your hair? I'm really thinking about jumping in the same boat, but I feel afraid of finasteride. I'm thinking about starting to use minoxidil. the same way you are applying it foam morning, liquid at night. Thank you
Don't be afraid man! Do it!

archdemon123

Established Member
Reaction score
Start finasteride, seriously. Now that you mention washing hair. Before I started it, I was scared CHITLESS of washing my hair because of shedding.

bryan87

Reaction score
Start finasteride, seriously. Now that you mention washing hair. Before I started it, I was scared CHITLESS of washing my hair because of shedding.

I think I will try minoxidil. alone first. Hopefully if I see good results, I will jump on finasteride. I wash my hair every two days. How about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.