Parsia' Hair Loss Treatment Success In 3 Months

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you using this from Murray?

Yes sir , I am using this from Murray.

The result couldn't be from my lipogaine since I am decreased that to 1.5 ml one time and just in top of my head and crown.

It could be from My finasteride 05.mg . But with less possibility because I didn't get any regrowth from months 4 of regimen to months 8.

So most likely its because of that 15 % lotion.

Actually here is the summary of the timeline of my Result : 1-5 Months . Hairs are regrowing faster / Darker / Thicker and regrowth .

5-9 Months . Nothing has changed , hair just stabled , No more shedding no more regrowth.

9-12 Months : ( Today ) : More regrowth on front scalp and also more thickness / Regrowth on
top of my head.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Parsia, :)

Any coming updates with your hair? It looks like you're maintaining pretty well with the regimen you're on, and I do see regrowth of hair in the pics you've provided.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Parsia, :)

Any coming updates with your hair? It looks like you're maintaining pretty well with the regimen you're on, and I do see regrowth of hair in the pics you've provided.

Hi Agustin , My dear friend.
I'm so sorry to reply to your post very late , More than 1 month and half , I haven't post anything on forum for a while (2 months or so ) and Honestly I didn't see your post until few days ago , So please accept my apology .
The update about my hair is I'm still maintaining very well , No loss , And my hair is even thicker , I just need to take some good photos of them and send it on here as soon as I can . Besides I have switched from finasteride to dutasteride 0.5mg everyday to see if it can help to regrowth more. We'll see.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Agustin , My dear friend.
I'm so sorry to reply to your post very late , More than 1 month and half , I haven't post anything on forum for a while (2 months or so ) and Honestly I didn't see your post until few days ago , So please accept my apology .
The update about my hair is I'm still maintaining very well , No loss , And my hair is even thicker , I just need to take some good photos of them and send it on here as soon as I can . Besides I have switched from finasteride to dutasteride 0.5mg everyday to see if it can help to regrowth more. We'll see.

No worries Parsia! :heart:

I'm glad that your hair is maintaining very well, and no more loss with thicker hair. The switch from Finasteride to Dutasteride is an adventure itself, it will be interesting to see how improvement goes from there on. Are the premium Minoxidil brands really any better? I've been having thoughts about giving them a try but I don't know if they'll help a whole lot more in my case.

Take care! :sun:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
You're regrowth is phenomenal. It's beyond excellent.

What medication regrew your hair on the scalp? That's what I'm currently aiming for.
icon_regimen.gif

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder where Parsia went. Prolly out slayin mad b****s with his sick regrowth.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Wonder where Parsia went. Prolly out slayin mad b****s with his sick regrowth.

Hello Dench , Actually there is no b****s around except than my books , Lol , Thanks for following up for me .

- - - Updated - - -

Parsia come back!

Sorry about my absence , I was very busy with my exams and tired of this hair game. I'm here now.

- - - Updated - - -

He read FredTheBelgian comments and killed himself.

Lol , I'm still alive!!!!

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Welcome back. How's the hair?

Thank you , I was going to ask how is orange county ? I missed that :D

My hair is doing ok , I dropped both finasteride and dutasteride so I will expect to loose some ground , In fact , I wanna give my minoxidil 15% try as a single

treatment , However it is still has finasteride in it. So I only use finasteride topically at this moment , I may wanna add RU58441 soon .

StevenLaventine

Reaction score
Good job. I am a big fan of the Phytoworx organic shampoo too. I've been using it for a while alternating with Pura D'or. Glad it worked out for you

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Good job. I am a big fan of the Phytoworx organic shampoo too. I've been using it for a while alternating with Pura D'or. Glad it worked out for you
I'm not using that at this moment , I have only used it for Couple months , sorry if I couldn't find a chance to remove it from my regimen, However I believe its a unique shampoo with some benefits . Although I like lipogaine big 3 and also Susan shampoo's .

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Great to see you back, my friend! Thought you left for good.

Glad your back though!
Thanks man , I always have your kinds , Me and you still are two of the fewest use the minoxidil high strength , I hope you still maintain your hair .

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man , I always have your kinds , Me and you still are two of the fewest use the minoxidil high strength , I hope you still maintain your hair .
Hi Parisa!
When u apply minoxidil 15% lotion, you rub it ALL in, or you rub it a little & let the lotion sit on scalp?

Last edited:

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Parisa!
When u apply minoxidil 15% lotion, you rub it ALL in, or you rub it a little & let the lotion sit on scalp?
Hello Trasnam , Sorry for the late reply , Got busy with life again , I put around 1ml of it , which is 6 pumps , to the bald area , Not whole of the scalp , Recently I have started to put some in my crown area as well. Hope it helps.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score