P144 - topical tgf-beta inhibitor

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve stopped using it for around two years now :/

if it’s normalized at this point could be that I’m just genetic balding now?
Whats your balding pattern diffuse, receding, both? Accutane might have also kickstarted my hairloss but at this point its certainly male pattern baldness and its not stopping. If your just diffuse and not receding then maybe its possible to reverse it through other means but I would recommend getting on a hair loss protocol asap before it gets worse.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats your balding pattern diffuse, receding, both? Accutane might have also kickstarted my hairloss but at this point its certainly male pattern baldness and its not stopping. If your just diffuse and not receding then maybe its possible to reverse it through other means but I would recommend getting on a hair loss protocol asap before it gets worse.
It’s diffuse. Hairline is like 1.25 Norwood, the recession isn’t that bad I’d say, made worse by thinning at the temple corners. By hair loss protocol do you mean using finasteride? I’ve been using minoxidil for a year. Helped somewhat but my hair isn’t what it was 2 years ago.

To add: I have thinning on my sides too.

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s diffuse. Hairline is like 1.25 Norwood, the recession isn’t that bad I’d say, made worse by thinning at the temple corners. By hair loss protocol do you mean using finasteride? I’ve been using minoxidil for a year. Helped somewhat but my hair isn’t what it was 2 years ago.

I mean some kind of antiandrogen/ 5ar inhibitor and then whatever else you wanna add. So dutasteride, ru, finasteride, whatever just get on something to stop progression.

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Retrograde is fun, good luck. Now join the trial and error family and start your first experiment of treatments :)

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Retrograde is fun, good luck. Now join the trial and error family and start your first experiment of treatments :)
Lol thanks. I’m gonna go to a dermatologist specializing in hair loss to get a final diagnosis and then hop on treatment. At that point I’m gonna leave this behind me and just move on