Overall, Do You Enjoy Your Life Or Not? (poll)

Overall, do you enjoy your life?

• Yes

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sincerely appreciate it man, but nothing in this entire world can help my scalp inflammation. This game is over. I literally NEED to shave this sh*t off and try to live my life. Game over.

C-Y-C-L-O-S-P-O-R-I-N-E

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's okay.

I don't really have a huge social circle of friends and battle with a good old combination of anxiety, BDD, and possibly bipolar. However I'm graduating with my master's in a decent paying field in May so hopefully money will make me a little more happy lmao.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What about you @IdealForehead ? Do you enjoy life? Was there a stage where enjoyed life?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about you @IdealForehead ? Do you enjoy life? Was there a stage where enjoyed life?

Hahaha you don't want to hear the answer to that. I loved my childhood because that was before I knew how badly my looks would limit me. And before I had jaw problems that messed my face up even more. And before I developed other nuissance health problems I don't talk about on here but have caused me years of chronic pain on/off.

I was a super happy child. But I've thought about killing myself at least intermittently since I was about 15. It fluctuates. When I was in the worse pain from those other issues in my early 20s I thought about it actively. I really wanted to do it. Now it's just a passive thought in my mind usually at least once a day wondering, "Is this really worth it?" or "What's the point?"

At this stage, I'm pretty confident I won't actually do it. Unless perhaps something gets botched on my revision jaw surgery which I've decided I will pursue immediately following my forehead reduction (so in about 4 months). If I end up with severe painful nerve or jaw damage from that, I'll just check out. I can't live with that. Probably a 1-2% chance max, so this is an acceptable risk to me.

I still laugh and smile and enjoy things daily. Went to see Justice League today and really enjoyed it. I'm doing my best to fix the things with my appearance that most limit me. I do the best I can with my general health. I doubt I'll ever be truly happy, but I think I can be happy enough to last long enough and die naturally in my 80s or whenever it comes.

One of the other things that was difficult for me was realizing over the past few years that with the number of problems I've had, reproducing probably wouldn't be a prudent thing to do. I always wanted a family and kids when I was younger. So this was a horrible black pill to swallow. I'm still coping with it. Life takes on a futility when you give up on the idea of kids. But I couldn't live with watching a kid potentially go through the same problems I've had.

I guess the point is I'm just trying to cope one day at a time like most of the rest of us here. For the record, I voted "no". From the look of it I'm not alone. We're quite a miserable bunch lol. I suppose, as they say, misery loves company. :)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
One of the other things that was difficult for me was realizing over the past few years that with the number of problems I've had, reproducing probably wouldn't be a prudent thing to do. I always wanted a family and kids when I was younger. So this was a horrible black pill to swallow. I'm still coping with it. Life takes on a futility when you give up on the idea of kids. But I couldn't live with watching a kid potentially go through the same problems I've had.

I too would not reproduce for the same reasons. However, I've said elsewhere that artificial insemination would be the proper path in such cases if your trying to optimize "your" child's well-being. What do you feel about this?

PS: Sorry to hear about your chronic pain issues. I hope they have been resolved. Chronic pain really brings down the quality of life.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I too would not reproduce for the same reasons. However, I've said elsewhere that artificial insemination would be the proper path in such cases if your trying to optimize "your" child's well-being. What do you feel about this?

PS: Sorry to hear about your chronic pain issues. I hope they have been resolved. Chronic pain really brings down the quality of life.

Yeah but I have no interest in raising someone else's kid. I mean, I'd do it and do it well if the circumstance was forced on me. But otherwise, I'd feel like an incredible permacuck which I simply couldn't stand. So no, I don't think I could do that. Given the options, I think I'd rather just be alone and watch the world rot, free from any worry about the "future" knowing I will have no investment in it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yeah but I have no interest in raising someone else's kid. I mean, I'd do it and do it well if the circumstance was forced on me. But otherwise, I'd feel like an incredible permacuck which I simply couldn't stand. So no, I don't think I could do that. Given the options, I think I'd rather just be alone and watch the world rot, free from any worry about the "future" knowing I will have no investment in it.

But won't the kid be yours? Software from you, hardware from some unknown donor.

Being a permacuck: Won't you be that anyway? What happens to your wealth after you die? Someone else will use it. Cucking you after you die. Unless you stop working and use up most of your savings, but I don't think you're programmed for that.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
But won't the kid be yours? Software from you, hardware from some unknown donor.

Being a permacuck: Won't you be that anyway? What happens to your wealth after you die? Someone else will use it. Cucking you after you die. Unless you stop working and use up most of your savings, but I don't think you're programmed for that.

lol. Can't really argue with any of that. Maybe you're right.

Either way I don't intend to have any wealth after I die. I'll spend it all on sugar babies if I have to. :)

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, but I were a very happy guy till 17 y. o. Since then every year is less happy and more suicide-inducing. I'll be 24 next month, but I am still living with parents, still a virgin (albeit not kissless, ha-ha), trying to develop professional skills to have a decent job from home. On top of everything else, I can't be socially active, work officially, relocate or travel abroad, cause I am dodging the draft in the army.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score

I think you guys overuse the word "cuck."

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
sounds dangerous man... have you used this? orally?

Very low likelihood of success. No one uses it. Topically it has a theoretical benefit but most studies have showed no effect. Only a small percent of men seem to respond to it and its highly toxic over time.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
sounds dangerous man... have you used this? orally?

end game immuno suppressant, probably gonna on it soon, I’ll let you know if it works

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Its not hard. Everytime I have go out at night I have had random people approach me. Last time I did LSD I was by myself and near the end of my trip so I went to a bar and within 10 minutes a group of people appraoched me and we starting randomly talking to me. We drank together. They wanted to go snort coke and I didnt. I went to another bar and started talking to people playing pool. I was still kind of high but not really but i started drinking more. One of the guys said I was cool and asked for my number cause he wanted to go clubbing with me sometime and pick up sloots.

Its not hard. Just go out and dont be a autist. When I went to the gym I saw a random bunch of people and went up and spoke to them about some random sh*t. its not hard. start talking to random people and join clubs and stuff :)

How tall are you? What race? What's your facial attractiveness out of 10?

I've gone out to hundreds of bars and clubs in my life, I don't have autism (I'm quite sociable), and I can assure you none of that has ever happened in my life.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I admit it. I have got with girls infront of their boyfriends, and they did nothing about it. Why because im tall and muscular. I have a extremely strong jaw line and hunter eyes. the last month has been harsh though. I have acne on my back! and slightly receded temples and gyno. Nothing I cant fix, as I have the money to do so despite never working a day in my life. I hope when all this is fixed I can become a better person in the end and understand how it feels to deal with things that are out of your control. I suppose life isnt fair for everyone.

Luckily im smart (dyslexic though) im thinking about dropping out of university and just pursuing what ever I want. I am extremely hard working and i always make sure im the best in ever situation. I suppose thats why, when in a group, women and men submit to me.

LMFAO you win the delusional coper of the year award mate.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
How tall are you? What race? What's your facial attractiveness out of 10?

I've gone out to hundreds of bars and clubs in my life, I don't have autism (I'm quite sociable), and I can assure you none of that has ever happened in my life.

That dude is clearly overstating things or lying outright but admittedly when I was around 21 I used to walk down the busiest club street in town at 3 am by myself every weekend and waited until girls came up and started chatting to me. About half the time I ended up with hookups or roots and the rest at least met a few interesting girls.