Overall, Do You Enjoy Your Life Or Not? (poll)

Overall, do you enjoy your life?

• Yes

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Overall, do you enjoy your life?

There is no right or wrong answer. Anonymous poll.

Also, why or why not if you care to share.

Last edited:

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Really tough question. I'm not going to say I am bipolar or anything but sometimes I feel like I have a mood disorder or something . Sometimes I will put on a hat and go outside , happy with how I look and confident that medications will maintain my hair. When I'm in a good mood I can be a pretty happy guy , making jokes and dancing to music.

Then sometimes I sit around alone inside taking pictures of my hair and just think about how damn depressing my life is. I think of all the ways I was screwed over genetically , and I feel like an incel subhuman- in short I want to kill myself.

It can also depend on what I am doing. If I am doing something I enjoy I am probably not thinking about the bad stuff. However even things like career prospects alter with my mood. Sometimes I feel like I have a good chance at having a decent career and a meaningful life. Other times I feel like I have a below average IQ and should probably just give up.

So yea with me it is hard to say. Over all I am going to say I want to keep living and I am not ready to die yet because I want to see how it turns out.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sure don't. Hair loss has taken over my life and changed me as a human being. I suffered a very bad childhood and yet was still a young boy of a sunny disposition. Now, I'm a numb, unfeeling ghost.
The fact that I'm young, highly intelligent and poor in a third world(ish) country doesn't really help matters.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do enjoy my life almost 100% of the time as I have made a framework in my life with
people and activities that I truly appreciate and love. Although nothing's ever black/white
with people (relationships) involved.

The big 5s of my life are: Job, family, working out, food and tv-shows...and internet addiction (I have to work on this one).

I hardly ever do anything else.
My life is mostly built around rigid routines because that's what I like, and it's what works for me.
I focus very much on these things.

The few moments of insecurity (not happiness) is when I realize that time is running out,
and I have to work on my priority of creating a family of my own. I have however decided
that it's better to not do it at all, than living in a miserable relationship/marriage.

I will work on a couple of other issues over the course of the next year,
the main two being c-Ten(PRK) eye surgery and a hair transplant most likely.

Hair transplant (FUE) is most probably not going to be an issue in terms of hindering
future treatments efficacy, and even if I have to rape my donor, I'll do it
as I plan on having long, straight hair.

Some hair is better than no hair.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm living on borrowed time

?

I don't enjoy my life because I've not had a stable home/country; I struggle at work (both are tied together); health issues (screwed up back); suffering from the ugly; and having a feminine voice. It seems the world doesn't want me, and I feel like I'm hiding in enemy territory, always anxious of something bad happening.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I'm in a good mood I can be a pretty happy guy , making jokes and dancing to music.

120358.jpg

Then sometimes I sit around alone inside taking pictures of my hair and just think about how damn depressing my life is. I think of all the ways I was screwed over genetically , and I feel like an incel subhuman- in short I want to kill myself.

128970.jpg

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the time I have a low mood/depressed and the times I feel 'happiness' it's not like how it used to be. I don't enjoy playing games as much and pretty much everything else, it's like my life lost its flavour. I think it's been a gradual change though, the longer my depression has been, the worse my life is. Maybe it could change a bit if I get on a ssri or something.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you suck dicks eternally for eternal happiness? Because some people do.

lol i dont want to ruin ideals thread

but yes i would

if only for the fact sucking dicks continually means i wouldn't have time to look at my bald *** head in the mirror and get instantly depressed

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I enjoy my life when I am completely alone. Otherwise, it's horrifying as f***, because now I lost almost all the hair on the left side of my head, which I guess happens? The back and sides are getting bald as f*** too. How do you enjoy life in society when your entire head looks this disfigured? impossible.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I enjoy my life when I am completely alone. Otherwise, it's horrifying as f***, because now I lost almost all the hair on the left side of my head, which I guess happens? The back and sides are getting bald as f*** too. How do you enjoy life in society when your entire head looks this disfigured? impossible.

Story of my entire f*****g life. At least certainly since my jaws grew badly in puberty. Question I ask myself daily. Still don't have an answer. Maybe more surgery when I can.

For your problem, I've told you before you should get on a topical antiandrogen if the orals are failing you. You shouldn't keep letting it go when it clearly bothers you this much.

Last edited:

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I've gone a few weeks without looking at my face

Last edited:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Story of my entire f*****g life. At least certainly since my jaws grew badly in puberty. Question I ask myself daily. Still don't have an answer. Maybe more surgery when I can.

For your problem, I've told you before you should get on a topical antiandrogen if the orals are failing you. You shouldn't keep letting it go when it clearly bothers you this much.

i tried RU for a year, it didn't work. It made things even worse.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@IdealForehead maybe you can help buck out

he has severe inflammation which nothing he has tried has helped him

buck, link this dude your story, he may be able to help you out

I sincerely appreciate it man, but nothing in this entire world can help my scalp inflammation. This game is over. I literally NEED to shave this sh*t off and try to live my life. Game over.