Over One Month On Propecia, Some Questions About Sides.

Avigal99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I've been taking 1mg of finasteraide since August, and it seems like my baldness is going on over drive, I'm shedding like crazy (see photos the first is 01.08 and the second from now) pretty annoying, I understand it's possible to have some shedding on the drug but when it should stop?

Now the sides, I have no sides as far as I can tell, except watery sperm, like really it has no viscosity, is it normal? It is going to pass away? Or just a normal side you have live with as long as you taking the drug?

Thanks for your comments.

Bone Saw

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was on finasteride for 5 years, I experienced the following:
Insomnia
Brain Fog
High blood pressure
Increased Testosterone
Watery semen
Intense PC muscle spasms
Loss of Libido
ED
In that exact order. The insomnia and the ED were by far the worse side effects.
I shave my head and have been for years, so I didn't notice any crazy diffuse thinning.

Comb_over

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was on finasteride for 5 years, I experienced the following:
Insomnia
Brain Fog
High blood pressure
Increased Testosterone
Watery semen
Intense PC muscle spasms
Loss of Libido
ED
In that exact order. The insomnia and the ED were by far the worse side effects.
I shave my head and have been for years, so I didn't notice any crazy diffuse thinning.

Why did you took finasteride if you already shaved your hair?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I've been taking 1mg of finasteraide since August, and it seems like my baldness is going on over drive, I'm shedding like crazy (see photos the first is 01.08 and the second from now) pretty annoying, I understand it's possible to have some shedding on the drug but when it should stop?

Now the sides, I have no sides as far as I can tell, except watery sperm, like really it has no viscosity, is it normal? It is going to pass away? Or just a normal side you have live with as long as you taking the drug?

Thanks for your comments.
Shedding can happen on finasteride. I didnt really shed but i definitely noticed my hairline receding and thinning really fast, and still is after 9 months. Get on the harder treatments but give dutasteride a miss.