Over masturbation most possibly can accelerate male pattern baldness in genetically susceptibles

abcdefg

Reaction score
I will just chime in and say that on wednesdays after I eat my spaghettios and corn bread for supper I notice my male pattern baldness seems to be much worse that next day. Another bit of info to chew on is after I have wet dream I think I lose much more hair but only when it happens on the first full moon. Not sure why that is but I am going to avoid those things and see if it gets better. I will keep everyone up to date on my progress or if I notice anymore patterns of what could be causing my hair loss to get worse. If this doesnt help I am going to try this nofap for 6 months
Thanks

madboy46

Reaction score
18 days without fapping...
I dont feel tired..wow nevr knew not fapping would be so good..
Also my dandruff..its so less now..
No regrowth seen until now ..but i shed only 5 hairs even when i rub my hairs..

On a 3 month no fap challenge..diffuse thinning suxx

arvindekrahi

Reaction score
Another member on the no flap board

i mastubrated yesterday

on 26/11/2014 i hope to not mastubrate until my next semen test is due..(22/11/2014)

The target looks achieveable..The longest i have been without mastubration was 4 days..:p

Have deleted all the p**rn off my phone and computer....

Good luck men..:)

arvindekrahi

Reaction score
I have my own floor and my parents dont touch my electronics..so i could save p**rn

plus i usually watched hd stuff which would take forever to be buffered over the internet

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
Give him a break he's in India. If I lived in Mumbai I might consider it too lmao. I think think p**rn streams as fast there.

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like I've gone from a thinning nw3 to an almost bald nw4 in just 12 days. Either the nofap is working and I'm experiencing one hell of a shed or nofap is going to be the thing that pushed this condition over the edge. Sigh.

Urr... I actually experienced something similar. I relapsed on 25 days mark. During those 25 days, my hair loss accelerated. Hair loss is not a male pattern baldness pattern. My left side (side hair) thinned quite noticeably and hair density decreased SEVERELY ON BACK AND SIDE. Are we sure nofap helps with hair loss?

I did stop minoxidil at the same time while I was nofapping, but I never put minoxidil on the back or side, not even once. This is becoming a mystery.

RobertF

Reaction score
Urr... I actually experienced something similar. I relapsed on 25 days mark. During those 25 days, my hair loss accelerated. Hair loss is not a male pattern baldness pattern. My left side (side hair) thinned quite noticeably and hair density decreased SEVERELY ON BACK AND SIDE. Are we sure nofap helps with hair loss?

I did stop minoxidil at the same time while I was nofapping, but I never put minoxidil on the back or side, not even once. This is becoming a mystery.

This will sound weird, but were you watching p**rn/edging during that time? I think the dopamine surge that goes along with visual over-stimulation could be harmful for hair.

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I went on hard mode. Also, it wouldn't make sense that soft mode (watching p**rn) would be worse than keep fapping regularly.