Over masturbation most possibly can accelerate male pattern baldness in genetically susceptibles

dps

Banned
Reaction score
No, not fact. Utterly false. I went bald at 17, father went bald at 17, grandfather went bald at 17.

They told me they saw a lot of other 18 years old balding when they were in the army.

And this was in 1980 and 1955. Nothing has changed, baldness is and has always been 100% genetic.

Baldness in young men was as widespread 100 years ago as it is now.

FUE back then was not as common as it is today - FACT!

50 years ago is nothing!
I am talkin centauries an millenias ago.

just because your grandpa saw some young baldies doesn't mean it was as common as it is today, he just noticed them cause he was bald.
it seems your paterlineal line is low on treasure, somewhere a long the line, a fapper spent it all, that's why you deplete your vaults at such a young age and go bald.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, not fact. Utterly false. I went bald at 17, father went bald at 17, grandfather went bald at 17.

They told me they saw a lot of other 18 years old balding when they were in the army.

And this was in 1980 and 1955. Nothing has changed, baldness is and has always been 100% genetic.

Baldness in young men was as widespread 100 years ago as it is now.

What's that term called for when you think something is more evident/popular but is so only because you've been paying more attention to it?

It's like this with hair loss. Before, I made nothing of it for either myself or other men but now I notice these things MUCH more often but that doesnt mean baldness is some kind of epidemic... well, it is, but you know what I mean.

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
FUE back then was not as common as it is today - FACT!

50 years ago is nothing!
I am talkin centauries an millenias ago.

just because your grandpa saw some young baldies doesn't mean it was as common as it is today, he just noticed them cause he was bald.
it seems your paterlineal line is low on treasure, somewhere a long the line, a fapper spent it all, that's why you deplete your vaults at such a young age and go bald.

Hmmm Millenias ago, and how do you know that there weren't many bald people back then? Did Joseph Smith tell you? Wait, do you see dead people? lol

EDIT: I meant bald YOUNG people

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
It was funny, today I was watching 'Modern Family' and Ed O'Neil (Married with Children, Modern Family) had a monologue which he describes what men have. His character states "People say it's the clothes that make the man, but that makes no sense. What makes the man, is a nice set of hair. Damnit, it's like a phantom limb!" lmao

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You bring a bad name to the bald community

And proposing that masturbation causes baldness helps the bald community how?If the general public was given the idea that masterbating causes baldness then everyone inflicted would be percieved as lowlife perverts who would only have a full head of hair if they could just have enough willpower to keep it in their pants. How is that not dammaging? Let's apply a little logic and common sense here.

- - - Updated - - -

over something as normal as hair loss!

Normal? No. Natural? Yes. You know what is both normal and natural? Jerkin it.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you first say that being bald isn't bad but you don't want to shave your head, then you are in your denial phase. Also, Fred the truth is that even if you are really bald and you can't last a weak, it doesn't matter. It is not like you can say, okay I want my hair back lesson learnt...

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is a list of things I've read people would rather be than be bald: fat, homeless, poor, missing a limb, being impotent, having diabetes, be dead, the list goes on and on. That's why some people on this site are over privileged spoiled rich white boys. But yeah you're going to hear bald jokes. It happens. And I can't go a day without people starting a conversation about hair around me. You just have to accept it.

Fat? Work out, eat well, be HEALTHY for your own sake.
Homeless? You might brought it on yourself or you had a tough life yes. And still there's homeless assistance by the U.S Department Of Housing And Urban Department. From where I come from (Costa Rica) there's even a program exclusively for helping homeless people to get of the streets and work and I personally know several cases where people succeed get an job and move on, as others who chose the thug life or drugs. It's all will in the end, trust me.
Poor? A close friend comes from extreme poverty in Panama (poverty you don't even get to know in the US), literal dirt floor and stuff and that guy hands down studied with a scholarship and overcome himself. He is happily married, a good christian, and aiding his family with the economics. It's all will in the end, trust me.
Missing a limb? Well, yeah you can't regenerate a limb just as you can't recover hair. But at least you'll get sympathy for it and no one, I mean, absolutely NO ONE mocks handicap people.
Having diabetes? That is bullshiit, one of my co-workers who has diabetes and does not give two f*cks. He is a cocaine addict, parties like crazy and is a complete sociopath in every aspect of his life.
My uncle suffers from diabetes and in the other hand, he is making efforts to counteract it by eating healthy, exercising and still working despite his advance age.

What I'm saying is, yes there's a lot of problems we might face but you generally have a choice to correct what you get. That is not the case for hair loss, you are impotent towards this curse, this mock of nature yet society makes fun of it despite the psychological damage it can cause. This doesn't mean you are just going to give up on life because you are bald but no way in hell you have to let people point at you and mock you because of it just like FredTheBelgian said, defend your ground. That's why we are here, for help because we are on the same sinking boat.

And death? No joke, as long as I'm morally, personally, spiritually fine with myself and with God (if you believe in a deity for that matter) I would welcome death with open arms.

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
Shave your head in a NW6 fashion, take some fondation to mask the 5 o' clock shadow and go out in the public. Then come back and dare to say that again...
So I suggest you get off your high horse.

You're only helping me prove my point.

So did you do it, did you shave your head? That's what I thought.

If you first say that being bald isn't bad but you don't want to shave your head, then you are in your denial phase. Also, Fred the truth is that even if you are really bald and you can't last a weak, it doesn't matter. It is not like you can say, okay I want my hair back lesson learnt...

I agree with DDFred on this one. Are you two guys even remotely serious? No **** he didn't just up and shave his head. Do you not have jobs? It's one thing progressively going bald but if I have a full head of hair one day, and come into work the next day slick bald, my superiors and coworkers would give me a look of "what the ****?". Not because bald is bad, but because it screams "GIVE ME ATTENTION". So yea obviously he didn't shave his head.

Bald jokes, fat jokes, old jokes, skin color jokes, and so on. Everyone is the butt of one joke or another. I'm not saying this applies to you specifically but many guys on here are over privileged spoiled rotten rich white boys. male pattern baldness effects all races and yet you don't see the rest of them coming on here and complaining. And don't tell me it's because it looks good on black men. That isn't always the case. Same as it doesn't look good on some white men. Im not saying balding is great. It sucks. But it's not like you can say it is the worst thing that could ever happen to you. Fred you and I both know gynecomastia is much worse than baldness.

Here is a list of things I've read people would rather be than be bald: fat, homeless, poor, missing a limb, being impotent, having diabetes, be dead, the list goes on and on. That's why some people on this site are over privileged spoiled rich white boys. But yeah you're going to hear bald jokes. It happens. And I can't go a day without people starting a conversation about hair around me. You just have to accept it.

Again I agree. Way worse things than being bald. Go visit another country who's average quality of life is below most states' poverty line in the US. It'll open your eyes.

Baldness is the worst thing that could happen to you mostly because there's so little you can do about it, especially if it's slow.

I had the "chance" of losing it all in the space of a few years.

I think this statement is absolutely true, except replace the word "Baldness" with the words "Terminal Cancer".

You're in for a rude awakening. All women hate bald men.

Some will tolerate it if you compensate for your baldness with (a lot of) other positive attributes.

Don't worry, you'll just have to work ten times harder than your NW1 counterparts to get a girlfriend, it's hard but still possible!

That's like saying ALL MEN hate women with small tits. Such an untrue statement. It's all about the package, I'd much rather date a flat-chested girl with a supermodel face that a buxom blonde with snaggletooth. But maybe I'm just crazy, like all those women who don't really care about a man being bald.

I think the bottom line here is, and I think DDFred sees eye-to-eye with me on this, that the reason you feel ridiculed and constantly made fun of is because you're not an alpha male. I'm sorry to say it but you've lost all confidence in yourself. You think balding is bad, try being short, or a slew of other things. You've been bald since (at worse) 17. I've been short all my life. Kids try to pick on me in middle school, took martial arts, beat their *** straight. As an adult, taller dudes try to pull that alpha **** where they try to jokingly make fun of my height in a back handed way in front of other girls. I say the same thing every time. "Women never care that I'm short, because I have a huge dick." Whether they are an acquaintance or someone I just met that night, it shuts them the f*ck up real quick. Then I bust up laughing as if it was a joke, but still keeps people wondering whether it's true or not. It used to get under one friend's skin sometimes, so much so that he asked my gf in a group setting. She turned and said "incredible hulk...hulk smash!". lol :)

Don't let people make you feel small, or ridiculed. You don't need to snap back at them with an insult, rather be the bigger person and make a joke that makes you look awesome. Don't be a beta little b*tch. That's my advice, take it for what it's worth to you.

FHassan

Reaction score
I've been short all my life. Kids try to pick on me in middle school, took martial arts, beat their *** straight. As an adult, taller dudes try to pull that alpha **** where they try to jokingly make fun of my height in a back handed way in front of other girls. I say the same thing every time. "Women never care that I'm short, because I have a huge dick." Whether they are an acquaintance or someone I just met that night, it shuts them the f*ck up real quick. Then I bust up laughing as if it was a joke, but still keeps people wondering whether it's true or not. It used to get under one friend's skin sometimes, so much so that he asked my gf in a group setting. She turned and said "incredible hulk...hulk smash!". lol :)

Actually lol'd..

So your solution is be an alpha male and tell people you have a big dick even if you've just met them? Great way to come across as both immature as well as down right laughable.

There are no such things as 'Alpha male's', and if there were, people claiming to be one wouldn't actually be one. The best advice isn't to be some wannabe bad *** who goes around beating up people who laugh at him and then tells the girls he has a big dick.

It's (in terms of finding a mate, not life in general) be confident in the fact that you are a unique person who understands his worth as a healthy man who actually wants to treat a woman right, in a world where inequity thrives. Be confident in the fact that you can bring something unique to the table for a woman, and can support her on her journey through life just as well as she can support you. And be confident in the fact that while you may not have your head of hair for the rest of your life, your character is that of a good man, and no amount of hair recession will change that. A real woman wants only these things from a real man, a full head of hair is nothing.

Live for yourself and you'll be happy and people compatible for you will be drawn to you - live trying to please everyone and come across as a big dicked karate world champion who beats up tall guys for laughing at their hair and you'll probably just be laughed at and end up showing off on an online forum

Edit: I get that we all want a full head of hair, but I do believe eventually you'll be able to see past it, if its something you can't fight, even with supplements, then its something that's just happened, and will continue to happen - It hasn't taken away your happiness or your confidence; Only your hair. It has the power to take away more only if you let it

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually lol'd..

So your solution is be an alpha male and tell people you have a big dick even if you've just met them? Great way to come across as both immature as well as down right laughable.

There are no such things as 'Alpha male's', and if there were, people claiming to be one wouldn't actually be one. The best advice isn't to be some wannabe bad *** who goes around beating up people who laugh at him and then tells the girls he has a big dick.

It's (in terms of finding a mate, not life in general) be confident in the fact that you are a unique person who understands his worth as a healthy man who actually wants to treat a woman right, in a world where inequity thrives. Be confident in the fact that you can bring something unique to the table for a woman, and can support her on her journey through life just as well as she can support you. And be confident in the fact that while you may not have your head of hair for the rest of your life, your character is that of a good man, and no amount of hair recession will change that. A real woman wants only these things from a real man, a full head of hair is nothing.

Live for yourself and you'll be happy and people compatible for you will be drawn to you - live trying to please everyone and come across as a big dicked karate world champion who beats up tall guys for laughing at their hair and you'll probably just be laughed at and end up showing off on an online forum

Edit: I get that we all want a full head of hair, but I do believe eventually you'll be able to see past it, if its something you can't fight, even with supplements, then its something that's just happened, and will continue to happen - It hasn't taken away your happiness or your confidence; Only your hair. It has the power to take away more only if you let it

Not the point I was trying to make. My point was that you don't have to passively sit around and let someone put you down just because you don't have a full head of hair. Yes there are alpha males, they are people with dominant personalities. There are also people with personalities that allow people to walk all over them. My point was that one should not be the ladder. I never said I go around beating people up, don't take sh*t out of context. I said that people picked on me because I was short, so I did something about it.

My point was that I have an active personality, I take action. I don't let people push me around, physically or with verbal comments. The reason FredTB always thinks women hate bald men is because he has allowed people to poke fun at him and make him feel like less of a man.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're all a bunch of over privileged white men who think the world screwed them over just because they lost some hair. Spoiled ****ing brats you all are. It's not that big of a deal. But because you are so damn spoiled and privileged in your lives you sure as hell whine about it an awful lot.

Come to north (superficial) america and shave your head down to a NW6 pattern. Then go out in public and you'll see what it's like to be a bottom feeder.

However, on what basis are any of us spoiled? I've never had anything handed to me.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm still confused as to how sex is supposed to be different to fap? as far as the body is concerned, it is just penis stimulation = no difference?
Otherwise which sex acts are good for hair and which aren't? will a*** shed more hair than oral ?

dps

Banned
Reaction score
I'm still confused as to how sex is supposed to be different to fap? as far as the body is concerned, it is just penis stimulation = no difference?
Otherwise which sex acts are good for hair and which aren't? will a*** shed more hair than oral ?

sex is bad.
it is better to get some sex and lose little hair, then have loads of hand sex go bald and get no sex at all

Da Crow

Established Member
Reaction score
Come to north (superficial) america and shave your head down to a NW6 pattern. Then go out in public and you'll see what it's like to be a bottom feeder.

However, on what basis are any of us spoiled? I've never had anything handed to me.

This guy is tearing into all those women that might have turned their cheek
952552_1329261069866_full.jpg

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/polls/952000/952552_1329261069866_full.jpg

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

With a*** you will shed much less than oral or vaginal...at least that is what I tell my girlfriend.

- - - Updated - - -

sex is bad.

Yeah it is. Another lame excuse I have used when I was a virgin and didn't get any sex was: "I don't wanna risk getting any diseases".

dps

Banned
Reaction score
I meant that sex is bad for hair.
it was said in the context of hairloss.

jeeshh,grow up it seems you still have highschool jockey mentality.

drew7754

Reaction score
Ill throw my 2 cents in. I first noticed my hair changing in 2011.. the same year I had my OWN ROOM at my first apartment.... and it changed more in 2012-2014 when I lived BY MYSELF.... Prior to 2011 I shared a single room with a roomate or before that I shared a room with my brother growing up.... And I'm no prude when it comes to indulging these past few years... Might be worth a shot for me, even just for a laugh to see what happens..

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
sex is bad.
it is better to get some sex and lose little hair, then have loads of hand sex go bald and get no sex at all

It is best to live on planet Earth in reality and do anything you want because neither will cause your hair to fall out.

dps

Banned
Reaction score
It is best to live on planet Earth in reality and do anything you want because neither will cause your hair to fall out.

are you a man of your word?
can you sign a contract that if in 20 years time it proven that fap causes hairloss you would give me a million bucks?