Ovation Cell Therapy and Mega-Tek

ViperVin

Reaction score
Has anyone used Ovation Cell Therapy or Mega-Tek? The first one I heard on the radio this morning and the second one I stumbled upon on another forum. The second one, Mega-Tek, is actually used for horses. Yes, you heard right. But can be used on human hair.

http://www.ovationhair.com/ -- "Ovation’s 100% natural hair loss treatment will help you grow thicker hair…grow longer hair…grow stronger hair.
Ovation Hair Care can be used by anyone who wants to grow visibly thicker hair. "

http://www.amazon.com/Mega-Tek-Rebuilde ... B001CCZMMQ -- "I noticed increased thickness in my hair within 2 weeks of usage. "

Now I am neither African America nor female so I wanted to see if anyone else has heard of these two products.

ViperVin

Reaction score
Seems like both products are made by the same parent company: EQyss. Been doing more research all morning and there are a lot of positive reviews. Oddly, I don't understand why African American women love these two products.

Anyways, hopefully someone can chime in with their experience before I buy and try this out.

player77

Reaction score
Seems to have alot of good reviews by women on amazon. The question is does it work for men?

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Does said product mention the specific chemicals that it contains which are purported to assist in hair growth?
1) Yes and those chemicals have scientifically backed research validating such claims.
2) No mention of exact mechanism.

If you answered 2) then you're looking at a scam!

ViperVin

Reaction score
The ingredients are listed somewhere, but I do not believe they have any scientific backing. But this doesn't necessarily mean its a scam.

There are a ton of products available, not just for hair loss, that have no scientific backing but do work. e.g. herbal remedies.

But anyways, I am going to try this out. It's only $30 and worth knowing if all the positive reviews are true.