Our Lord Hair Systems really that good?

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What has been your experience with Lord Hair Systems? I've watched several of their videos and their hair seems to be a pretty good quality.

Soren123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read several reports of inconsistent hair quality and stitching coming loose in their lace pieces and one member here recently noted that the hairline of his thinskin unit had a bald patch.

I would never use videos or marketing materials to assess quality of the hair system since of course they can stage it and use the best sample for that purpose. Given that they're a big volume supplier I'm not surprised by the quality control issues, especially now.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When it comes to hair system shopping and trying to assess a good system research, websites and videos are about all you have to go by. It's not like you can go to a big box store and try it on. Lol

SD1984

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to say what Noah said in that the main negative I've seen from Lordhair is inconsistent quality, but then again I've been watching "Stick on Hair" on Youtube for years, who has only used Lordhair, and the systems always look pretty good.

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of all the hair-system companies I've come across, I would say that LordHair gets the most negative reviews.

I'm new to hair-systems, and I wouldn't purchase from them. I am willing to change my opinion if more people post reviews about them.

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im using LH right now - I used NWlace at first. I don't notice an apparent quality difference, but im sure its the same as all these chinese companies. Inconsistent quality etc.

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
Used LH twice and both times system was trash. Hair Quality was terrible.. after 3 weeks of use knotted like crazy!!! .. i avoid buying from them personally.

SD1984

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Used LH twice and both times system was trash. Hair Quality was terrible.. after 3 weeks of use knotted like crazy!!! .. i avoid buying from them personally.
Which company do you use then?

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also heard about this hair company called lavivid. What's their story and what are they all about? Anybody have any experiences

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you meant to say 'Are Lord Hair systems any good?'. I don't have any first hand experience of that company, but people I've spoken to have given bad reports on the quality and lifespan of the hair systems from them. The only way to find out for sure is to try I suppose!

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
Which company do you use then?
i was using Hairbro up until all this Sh*t happened, their hair systems where great.. but they are only doing custom now and my last custom took 6mths to turn up ! so i am now just hunting around when i need one on Aliexpress.. i got a few from there, but tbh i stocked up REALLY well when things started to get hard and i have about 8 systems nows , so i have not had to worry atm about getting any new ones, but having said that i still check because my anxiety is 100% about not being able to find any going forward, so i prefer to have more then less!

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was using Hairbro up until all this Sh*t happened, their hair systems where great.. but they are only doing custom now and my last custom took 6mths to turn up ! so i am now just hunting around when i need one on Aliexpress.. i got a few from there, but tbh i stocked up REALLY well when things started to get hard and i have about 8 systems nows , so i have not had to worry atm about getting any new ones, but having said that i still check because my anxiety is 100% about not being able to find any going forward, so i prefer to have more then less!
I love Hairbro, they are top notch. I might order a custom with them soon.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone else want to chime in about hair bro? I think they're located in China?