Ot: We Can Finally Stop Demonizing Butter

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Photo courtesey of google. This is the yogurt I eat.

Well there you go, that is substantially less healthier. There is no greek yogurt with those characteristics in Australia and probably not in Europe.

Your yogurt has ~3.1x the fat-to-carbs ratio. It is bursting at the seams with sugar. It has half a can of coca cola per serving.

You can talk about "calories in calories out" all you want, but the yogurt you eat is an appetite enhancer as well as an inhibitor of rest metabolism. It will make you hungrier, make you eat more, and you'll burn less of your fat.

I recommend finding a better healthier yogurt.

I'm saying the steak is better for you.. cause you will probably misinterpret me like you always do.
No I understand every single one of your posts in this thread and where you come from.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Greek yogurt? Really... I eat that all the time. The low sugar kind. Have that in my fridge today.

That's bad for us? It's high in protein.

A lot of stuff is called "Greek Yogurt". Some of it is good and some of it is bad.

Both my yogurt and Yoshi's yogurt are called Greek yogurt, yet his has a totally different and vastly inferior nutritional profile.

Look for yogurt that has a very low fraction of carbs.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thought movie popcorn caused cancer? Maybe I'm wrong on that, but even my one kid, who never eats healthy foods,
won't touch it.

Personally I eat yogurt butter (not really butter I guess). A tablespoon of butter, I believe you. But that's a lot though.

I don't know much about movie pop corn sorry.

violetfluff

Reaction score
Is it as simple as a calorie is a calorie?

"In normal subjects, the fat content of a formula diet in the form of corn oil and olive oil (but with constant carbohydrate and protein intake) was raised continuously up to a daily ingestion of more than 6,800 fat calories. Under normal utilization of fat in the gastrointestinal tract, it was seen that there was only a slight weight gain, compared with the caloric intake. This effect was particularly conspicuous with corn oil and less so with olive oil. The two oils differ by their linoleic acid content."

"Response of body weight to a low carbohydrate, high fat diet in normal and obese subjects", H. Kasper, H. Thiel, and M. Ehl, AJCN, 1973
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/26/2/197.abstract

CfhX6MUWIAEaYSe.jpg

Cfh3WLmUkAAkBLm.jpg