Ordered Nanogen

Saibo

Reaction score
I just ordered Nanogen, waiting for it to be delivered now.

As I am still young, 18, and still at college. I decided to leave any treatment for my hair until the summer holidays, because of shedding and stuff like that (going bald in Glasgow at 18 does not go down well) involves sick comments and getting in fights with stupid mindless kunts.

I just have a few questions, and would appreciate any reply.

1) I live in Scotland, it rains nearly every day and is windy. Will Nanogen displace or come out?

2) Can you put your hood up without rubbing Nanogen out?

3) I have got my hair cut at a guard 2 which is short, will Nanogen work? I have thinning hair at crown vertex.

4) I got Nanogen locking mist with it, but people say that it is crap, what alternative hair spray you use that can be purchased over the counter in UK?

5) Is Nanogen smelly?

6) How long will it last, I will be only using it in crown vertex region.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
Ajjw said:
I just ordered Nanogen, waiting for it to be delivered now.

As I am still young, 18, and still at college. I decided to leave any treatment for my hair until the summer holidays, because of shedding and stuff like that (going bald in Glasgow at 18 does not go down well) involves sick comments and getting in fights with stupid mindless kunts.

I just have a few questions, and would appreciate any reply.

1) I live in Scotland, it rains nearly every day and is windy. Will Nanogen displace or come out?
This should probably be in the concealers thread, but oh well, you're new here. Welcome, by the way.
Anyway, if you use hairspray with it, it shouldn't come out or displace. But if it is raining hard or if you will be out in the rain for a long time, I would use an umbrella. Just use common sense as to how hard it is raining and how long you will be out in the rain.

Ajjw said:
2) Can you put your hood up without rubbing Nanogen out?
I've used a hood before using Hairsoreal(like Nanogen) and I noticed a little bit of fibers on the inside of the hood, but not enough that it wrecked my hair. But again, make sure you use enough hairspray.

Ajjw said:
3) I have got my hair cut at a guard 2 which is short, will Nanogen work? I have thinning hair at crown vertex.
If your hair is just thinning at the crown, but you still have some there, it should work for you. I don't really know how short hair is using a guard 2 though.

Ajjw said:
4) I got Nanogen locking mist with it, but people say that it is crap, what alternative hair spray you use that can be purchased over the counter in UK?
I just use Suave extra hold in the aerosol can and it works just fine. I like it especially because when I comb through my hair the next day it is not as hard to get through as some hairsprays I have used. I don't know if you can get that in the UK.
Ajjw said:
5) Is Nanogen smelly?
No. Not at all, really.

Ajjw said:
6) How long will it last, I will be only using it in crown vertex region.
Nanogen might last about a month or a little more. It just depends on how much you use.

Saibo

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks Vinton, appreciated. I will let you all know how good it worked over the week.

Sorry never noticed the consealer forum, I skimmed for a appropiate forum and saw cosmetic and never noticed the rest of the title.

Saibo

Reaction score
Nanogen

Just got it and applied it and I am so pleased with the results, I now have no thinning hair showing. It looks completly normal. Very pleased. Wooo! I can sit at the front of the class now without stick hehe.

Recommend it, very good. Looks very natual and easy and quick to apply, no mess no hassle.

amsterdam

Reaction score
Does anyone know the best/cheapest place to order Nanogen? I've been seeing it a lot of 19.95 a bottle, wondering if there was someplace cheaper.

thanks