Opinions on my hairline (pics)

Alan1988

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've always had a lot of anxiety about my appearance and other things, so I feel for the guys here with anxiety about balding. I've always thought I'd just bald as I got older though (I'm 27 now), and it's not something I see as a bad thing on my friends who are bald.

I've also always had a bit of a widow's peak. FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_4709.JPG

Appreciate any opinions. Thanks.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've always had a lot of anxiety about my appearance and other things, so I feel for the guys here with anxiety about balding. I've always thought I'd just bald as I got older though (I'm 27 now), and it's not something I see as a bad thing on my friends who are bald.

I've also always had a bit of a widow's peak.View attachment 36621View attachment 36622

Great hair for you age. Nothing to worry about at this time.

davidfan

Reaction score

I've also always had a bit of a widow's peak.View attachment 36621View attachment 36622

Can you upload a pic with the hair parted in the middle (pulled apart)? Take the photo under a light or with flash.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
basically identical hairline to mine, im 27. IMO you have very slight thinning at the upper corners of the hairline. You will probably never be anything close to completely bald in your lifetime so you don't even really need to treat it. I got on finasteride however just because I was sick of worrying about it.