opinions for buzz cut

mjb

Reaction score
hey guys just wanting advise on what my head will look like after a buzz cut, sick of hiding my bald patch, too much time and effort.

Do you think if I buzz it you will see a bald patch or will I be to sort of blend it in with the rest of my hair if its so short. Don't want to buzz it and leave a bald patch at the back of my head, that's what I'm scared of. Any help appreciated, never had a buzz cut before! cheers.

Pictures - http://img100.imageshack.us/g/img0347rn.jpg/

G

looking at the pictures i would guess that you wouldnt see the thinning. Your crown doesnt not have that bad of thinning at all.

mjb

Reaction score
cheers for the reply, what do you reckon for the length/grade? Im planning just to start long then get shorter and shorter.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I think it'll look fine, certainly better from the back. Your thin patch is very similar to mine, and when I buzzed mine to a grade two a few years ago I got compliments and my sister said my crown looked better, and it did.

I remember feeling really apprehensive about buzzing my head for the first time, shits you up, but after a few days you'll like it if not straight away...and if not, just grow it back :)

mjb

Reaction score
cool, well im thinking of doing it just before I go on holiday, do you reckon the back and sides will need to be shorter than on top ?

oh and just out of interest does chlorine have any effect on hair loss?

cheers

fluffy123

Established Member
Reaction score
mjb said:
cool, well im thinking of doing it just before I go on holiday, do you reckon the back and sides will need to be shorter than on top ?

oh and just out of interest does chlorine have any effect on hair loss?

cheers

Yup, I'd reckon so my friend. Maybe go a grade or two lower on the back and sides compared to the top and you'll improve the blend between the two. That's what I normally do and it does a fairly decent job of blending it all in. At least with going on holiday, you have a ready made reason for doing it anyway, far too hot to worry about styling hair etc, just wash and get out in the sun ;)

I can't help with the chlorine question to be honest.