Opinion On Dr. Bruno Ferreira (portugal)

dark souls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone get a hair transplant at Dr. Bruno Ferreira. I saw this Video from some guy on reddit where he documents his hair transplant journey. Only 5.5 months in and he already has good density, plus it seems the hair line looks really good and natural.

I researched a bit about him and he seems he is obsessed with hair line (in a positive way). I also found Before/After pictures for his Operations and most of them Look pretty impressive.

g?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=9e2e56&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=BwXlOGvqlloAX98T-Gh&_nc_ht=scontent-vie1-1.jpg

g?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=e007fa&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=dlsKtABWiyIAX8kyDIn&_nc_ht=scontent-vie1-1.jpg

Just wondering if someone can share their opinion about him.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye he starting to get famous. This guy also posted on HRN and there alot of talking about Ferreira there, but not much paitnet reviews. You will find more at the spanish forum. I think he is good. But I dont see anything extra ordinary about him, the results of the case you published looks average to me.
There are just better options like De Freitas, Feriduni, Pekiner

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye he starting to get famous. This guy also posted on HRN and there alot of talking about Ferreira there, but not much paitnet reviews. You will find more at the spanish forum. I think he is good. But I dont see anything extra ordinary about him, the results of the case you published looks average to me.
There are just better options like De Freitas, Feriduni, Pekiner

Geez I sent Dr Freitas photos and he said I wasn't suitable for a hair transplant, I only have thinning temples and crown. I have thick head of hair else where. WTF???

SD1984

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like a great Doctor who is passionate and caring, but there's no way I could ever get behind $3.60 a graft overseas for a Doctor who has all of 3 results on his website and only a few more on his social media.