Opiates = True Happiness? In The Short Term At Least.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love tramadol. I can almost hear my parents, "that's not true happiness, just temporary pleasure".

But this time it's not. This is true happiness. Happiness beyond what I've ever experienced.

I mean there are, of course, many reasons to criticise it. But one of them shouldn't be "this isn't a true experience of happiness". Because if I could feel like what I do on tramadol for the next 60 years I would choose that over life without a doubt.

Look, I don't even have too bad a life. I just have always loved the ease and regularity of drugs. But up till a few months ago I've always thought of drugs to be secondary to true happiness, achieved by success in life. But opiates have changed this view. Now I know that there is a happiness, achievable through mere chemicals, that far surpasses any notion of "true happiness". And I find this impossible to ignore. (Thanks to those light prescription laws in S. America.)

Anyway I'm certainly not advising anyone to try opiates, mainly because I feel it's an extremely unsustainable experience. I'm just sharing how I truly feel about them, which I haven't, and may never do, to anyone in real life.

I really f*****g love tramadol. Hairloss really isn't an issue when on it, because it has almost no affect on my ability to get more tramadol, which is really what matters most to me.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not to hear to judge or tell you the consequences, as I assume you are very aware and have you own reasons. But, I will share some times I've had with good ole tramadol. In particular, in one instance I was heavily popping ambien along with tramadol while playing video games in an all nighter. Adderall to supplement the bobbing for dicks effects ambien and tramadol give. I decide to drive home, on the way I hit mailboxes and lose my passenger side mirror. My buddy called me he next morning freaking out because of this. Good f*****g times. Could've been a lot worse and now I know better.

shookwun

Reaction score
Money, aesthetics and strong bonds through friend ships and relationships are what bring me happiness.

Knowing that I make a high salary, live in a luxury condo and drive a brand new sedan makes me feel that much better about my situation.

Investing time into people that matter in my lives, and having them equally feel the same way brings me happiness.

Being in a relationship or even exploring my boundaries and meeting the occasional women makes me happy.

Drugs are not to be fooled around with, with exception to the occasional weekend and major events taking place. Outside of that, steer clear!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really f*****g love tramadol. Hairloss really isn't an issue when on it, because it has almost no affect on my ability to get more tramadol, which is really what matters most to me.

look forward to you waking up and seeing this tomorrow

:D

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Codeine had significant effects on me when I took it due to food poisoning. I didn't even know what I was taking ... it amplified my sleep paralysis by a factor of several. The hallucinations were very strong, they involved the visual, the auditory, and sense of touch, but not taste or smell.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Codeine had significant effects on me when I took it due to food poisoning. I didn't even know what I was taking ... it amplified my sleep paralysis by a factor of several. The hallucinations were very strong, they involved the visual, the auditory, and sense of touch, but not taste or smell.
How old were you when sleep paralysis started?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
That was the best bit, I actually lol'ed and people wondered why and I couldn't explain my anonymous forum :(

haha that line genuinely made me lol too

beware posting under the influence kids

drugs are a baldites best friend

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not for or against any ones habits but be careful about the source you get them from, many are dying daily from overdosing on a single pill, from pills that are sold on the streets,plus the human immunity response can be strong, after taking them for a while, you don't get the same high as the first time, so you have to take more to get the same effect,
The question is how much is too much?

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I've had them as far back as I can remember, but it's less common in adulthood.
I'm 24 and I still have episodes, though they're less prevalent. I still vividly remember my first time. Now I'm aware when It happens and I don't hallucinate as much anymore, if I do it's just auditory.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love tramadol. I can almost hear my parents, "that's not true happiness, just temporary pleasure".

But this time it's not. This is true happiness. Happiness beyond what I've ever experienced.

I mean there are, of course, many reasons to criticise it. But one of them shouldn't be "this isn't a true experience of happiness". Because if I could feel like what I do on tramadol for the next 60 years I would choose that over life without a doubt.

Look, I don't even have too bad a life. I just have always loved the ease and regularity of drugs. But up till a few months ago I've always thought of drugs to be secondary to true happiness, achieved by success in life. But opiates have changed this view. Now I know that there is a happiness, achievable through mere chemicals, that far surpasses any notion of "true happiness". And I find this impossible to ignore. (Thanks to those light prescription laws in S. America.)

Anyway I'm certainly not advising anyone to try opiates, mainly because I feel it's an extremely unsustainable experience. I'm just sharing how I truly feel about them, which I haven't, and may never do, to anyone in real life.

This topic has interested me actually, Trump just declared a state of health emergency to crack down on opiates - apparently the problem is not only in the US but a world wide epidemic.

So what do you feel like when you're on these? The occasional dip of chewing tobacco is enough for me to unwind a bit.

I wonder how many people I come in contact with throughout my day that take these to chill out. I remember reading a comment from one fellow who was put on heroin post surgery saying it was the best 10 days of his life.

Obviously these are very addictive, don't think I ever want to try it, some don't wake up from fentanyl.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Money, aesthetics and strong bonds through friend ships and relationships are what bring me happiness.

Knowing that I make a high salary, live in a luxury condo and drive a brand new sedan makes me feel that much better about my situation.

You found work shook? You were doing side gigs some time back AFAIR.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never been a big fan of opioids. They feel FAKE to me somehow. Like I can see through what they're doing. And i just feel mentally cloudy and out of it in a way I don't even get on alcohol and don't really enjoy.

I had percocets when I had my jaw surgery. I still have some in my basement that are almost 15 years old now from when that happened and I never took them since because I don't care to. I had hydromorphone when I had my appendix out. I think I still have some of those. And I got 10 mg oxycodones when I had my scalp expander implanted. Still have some of those.

I don't know how people can get hooked on these without seeing them for what they are. They're an artificial substance trying to suck you into a drain of oblivion.

Not to mention the fentanyl contamination risk if you're buying off the street.

I haven't really found any substance that truly enhances life in a consistent or regular way, except maybe St. John's Wort which gives a subtle mood boost for me. Similarly, I've quit marijuana for good because it makes me so f*****g paranoid I can't cope. I get horrible thoughts. Alcohol every day gets exhausting.

Substance abuse is not for me. Unless it's hair growth substances. Then I'll mainline that sh*t.

blackg

Reaction score
I'm not to hear to judge or tell you the consequences, as I assume you are very aware and have you own reasons. But, I will share some times I've had with good ole tramadol. In particular, in one instance I was heavily popping ambien along with tramadol while playing video games in an all nighter. Adderall to supplement the bobbing for dicks effects ambien and tramadol give. I decide to drive home, on the way I hit mailboxes and lose my passenger side mirror. My buddy called me he next morning freaking out because of this. Good f*****g times. Could've been a lot worse and now I know better.
This was an interesting story. I like how you mentioned "adderall".
One of my favourite songs is called "Ask Her for Adderall."

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was prescribed Xanax by my neurologist since I went on maniacal spree of workaholism and landed in ER.

I never thought I had anxiety. When on Xanax, I talk sh*t and give zero fucks. I am still me, just the inner me no longer fears of being exposed. Like House or Patrick Bateman.

He gave me max dose of 0.5mg a day but I seldom use it, and when I do it's 0.25mg. Don't want to build tolerance to it.