Opiates = True Happiness? In The Short Term At Least.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i hated xanax, it just made me feel very sleepy and drugged.

I have had Tramadol and DHC for years now. loved 200mg of Tram and 120mg of codeine.
Unfortunately if you take Tramadol daily, the euphoria (a buzz that you don't get from any other opiate I've tried) it doesn't last that long, it goes away in a month and all you feel is a slight nod.
So make sure you have a few days off every so often otherwise you will get a habit. I clucked from Tramadol and DHC and it was terrible; basically withdrawing is the opposite of what you feel while on the drug so the depression I had was unbelievable.
I watched a film called Death in Venice while withdrawing from it; normally that film would have bored me to sleep but while withdrawing, it made me cry like a baby (it's a film about an old man meeting a teenage boy (with great hair), and realising he has lost his youth)

UncleMort

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It starts out that way

And ends up either in total addiction where you cant even get high any more

Or death (as in ending up in jail for 20 years for vehicular manslaughter)

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It starts out that way

And ends up either in total addiction where you cant even get high any more

Or death (as in ending up in jail for 20 years for vehicular manslaughter)

lol or detoxing in a jailhouse... lying on a concrete floor puking into a drain on the ground

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's my experience with benzos too. Just drowsy and dopey. Which is relaxing. But it's not something I can do or want to do everyday.

Where's the pill that turns you into a chad? I'd be up for that one. Cocaine perhaps? But that's just an illusion. Not real. Just like all the other drugs.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's my experience with benzos too. Just drowsy and dopey. Which is relaxing. But it's not something I can do or want to do everyday.

Where's the pill that turns you into a chad? I'd be up for that one. Cocaine perhaps? But that's just an illusion. Not real. Just like all the other drugs.
Cocaine is definitely a Chad drug. Chad does coke then morphs into Giga-Chad.

shookwun

Reaction score

I have had Tramadol and DHC for years now. loved 200mg of Tram and 120mg of codeine.
Unfortunately if you take Tramadol daily, the euphoria (a buzz that you don't get from any other opiate I've tried) it doesn't last that long, it goes away in a month and all you feel is a slight nod.
So make sure you have a few days off every so often otherwise you will get a habit. I clucked from Tramadol and DHC and it was terrible; basically withdrawing is the opposite of what you feel while on the drug so the depression I had was unbelievable.
I watched a film called Death in Venice while withdrawing from it; normally that film would have bored me to sleep but while withdrawing, it made me cry like a baby (it's a film about an old man meeting a teenage boy (with great hair), and realising he has lost his youth)
Where you been bro?

thought you might of been kidnapped, or sold yourself to the anime 'schmoe' trade in Kabukicho, Tokoyo. In hopes of funding a hair transplant, and re-live life through anime hair.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I'm considering Phenibut. I've heard it gives you confidence / kill depression against your own will and the effects are just as good as cocaine and it's 100% legal, no prescription required.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not into drugs anymore, but in my late teens to early twenties I experimented trying all kinds of things.
And had a very severe reaction to some "legal highs" back in 2006 that put me in hospital I nearly died from.
Since then I been pretty anti-drugs, I don't even drink anymore.