Only shed when I ejaculate.

sawpalmetto

Reaction score
Weird, I know. But I only have shedding when I ejaculate. Right now I am on a 4 month no orgasm period to see if I regain hair, the last time I did this it was for 2 months and I regained hair enough to feel good with a short cut. I know many of you will comment on this thread saying I'm wrong and that it is snake oil to not ejaculate as a DHT prohibitor. But I am wondering if anyone might have the same feeling, and if so I'm wondering if they started propecia and it worked or not. I am assuming there might be a correlation between the reason you are balding male pattern baldness accelerated due to sex, stress, roids, etc. Please tell me or give an example. Thank you.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
[video=youtube;-ViF6JRNjTk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ViF6JRNjTk[/video]

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
5192647.gif

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Haha

OP - Here's where posting pics is ill advised.

Verdict is still a resounding win with finasteride.

moarhairpls

Reaction score
You're not crazy. I stopped masturbating/edging/sex, and my hair count in the shower dropped from 150 to less than 50 per day after a week. It stayed that way for a week until I started edging again and it went right back up. I stopped edging after a week and started maturbating for under ten minutes once a day. After a week my shedding dropped back down and stayed down, but not as low as it was when when I was completely without sexual activity.

There is a direct correlation. I think the biggest reason why so many guys in their teens and early twenties are losing their hair now is because of internet p**rn. My experience has shown me that edging for hours causes me to shed about 150 hairs in the shower. Total abstinence and i shed 20-40 hairs. Normal sexual activity equals 30-60 hairs.

Reaction score
That is such a snake oil. Pure scam. Don't buy that stuff the corporations say man!

Some say that they put that stuff on their head as a topical (honestly there is a thread about that in some forum).