Online Dating

B

Beingbaldsucks

woman are dumb, not giving a f*** about them or any other man on this planet will eventually do the trick, it's proven just see how many bald guys has hot girlfriends, I see it everyday.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If they didn't give a f*** about anyone or anything, wouldn't that include their hot girlfriend? Just saying.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Gh05, thank you for that truly honest response. I really mean that wholeheartedly and as a result have so much more respect and reverence for you. It's true that when it comes to this issue there is much injustice and it is a problem that needs to come to the forefront of social awareness and have some light shed on it. There are many people who silently (or otherwise) suffer needlessly because of this. Anyhow, thank you again and you have my full support gh05.

Thanks. I actually hope to raise the issue somehow - I'm just not sure how yet. I began drafting a letter to an author of one of the most successful books on body image etc but it will need a lot of work so we'll see...

Maybe you yourself could attempt to help some of the guys who are 'newer to hair loss' as a way of turning your situation into something more positive? I dunno, just an idea. Good luck with your struggles. Don't let yourself get down for long.

Reaction score
dudemon said:
I have avoided creating profiles in online dating sites b/c I know that I will get nothing but rejection due to my *weird* looking hair. :(

Aside from my f*cked up looking facial complexion, I could put only a "frontal" pic of me, and women might be fooled enough into thinking I am somewhat "normal" looking. That is - if they did not notice all the major *issues* I have with my face (this is unlikely, btw) they might think that i look kind of "OK"

But as soon as I meet them in person, I could guarantee without any doubt whatsoever that ANY woman I meet will INSTANTLY get grossed out. She will see right away that I do not look good at all in person. So, I'd be willing to bet that any and every woman I meet will probably ditch me at that point.

She'll give me the old "I have to use the restroom" slip, and that will be the last time i will ever see her. :(
What other problems do you have with your face? Care to explain? Which Norwood are you?

CCS

Reaction score
The guy in your avatar has a very good face. 9.5/10. Serious. He just needs to fix his teeth, buzz his hair, and wear a wig or a backwards baseball cap. His eyes, nose, and frontal face are very good. Lots of potential. I'm sure a hot woman would spot that and fix him up.

As for me, I'm 5'7", hunch back, NW4A, and even I can pull a 7.5/10 woman every once in a while, though it never lasts long. All you baldies need to wear a backwards baseball cap. Yes, it has to come off eventually, but you can build confidence from the positive stares you get while it is on.

I watched that second video. Those guys who got rejected were LAME. But as long as you don't follow or grab the women or talk about explicit sexual acts, they will not ask any vigilantis to go after you. The worst they ever did to me was pretend that they did not hear me. If you give a sweat compliment, they will stop and act complimented before rejecting you. If you act lame, they will just keep walking. Those guys approach did give uninterested women a chance to show their disinterest, saving time, but their statements did not give any interested women a chance to gracefully say yes without looking bad to everyone around them. Such lines were demonstrations of lower value.

CCS

Reaction score
And dudemon, stay away from the laser. Just do spot treatments on each scar. Dissolve the puss, or use copper peptides. No laser. There are lasers that work on spider veins, though.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Wearing a baseball hat for the rest of your life? You cant be searious

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I'm in the same boat!

I think study courses are one of the best ways. Problem for me is now all the courses I'm interested in are totally male dominated.

It is a real problem. I used to drink, throw parties, see friends, general debauchery. Now I'm as pure as the driven snow and not really into the whole socialite thing at all anymore which is kinda nice but I've as much chance of meeting a women as having an alien encounter!

Hi Monty,

Sent you a PM, can you just check? Thanks man...

Michael84

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
Oh man, I don't know where to begin. I have major acne scars from since I was in my early 20's. (I am 43 now, btw). Finally went to a facial dermatologist (and a facial cosmetic surgeon) who said I have severe "sabaceous hyperplasia" which consists of about 50 or so "puss sacks" underneath the top layer of my skin, all over my entire face. This will require DEEP laser resurfacing as well as some sort of injections to disssolve each one individually. On top of that, I have mild Rosacea, as well as discoloration and broken blood vessels on my face (spider veins). I also have premature wrinkles around my mouth and eyes. And ... if that isn't bad enough, I also have DARK, DARK cricles around my eyes from 2+ years of having a sleeping disorder. I have permanent tinnitus in one ear and sometimes it rings LOUD as Hell, and it keeps my from sleeping ... sometimes for an entire night. Sleeping meds have lost their effectiveness on me, and well, I look severly tired and exhausted all the time. There is not much I can do about it, and the dark circles and the puffy upper eyelids make me look like I'm half asleep all the time. I have a deviated septum, and a collapsed nasal cavity which is permanently 90% blocked. As a result, my nose is crooked and points to one side, not by a little, but by A LOT.

You see ... the ONLY women that ever respond to me are ones that feel sorry for me. They only talk to me out of charity, and never anything more.

Trust me, you would not want to be me! :(

(The guy in my avatar is NOT me, btw, but I think he actually BETTER than me!)

Sounds like one of the zombies from the "Dawn Of The Dead". Try to create a new image of yourself.

chip.jackson

Reaction score
gh05 said:
One of the things that bothers me most is the amount of women who online dating sites specifically state that they 'dislike' baldness. Or say they're 'not into baldies'. I SO hope that these women's future partners go bald and the guys have the strength to leave them and not the other way around.

In the last few minutes, I've come across three such accounts already. Women really are c*nts.

All I can say is this man:

You don't want to be with a woman that is THAT superficial.

I don't know about you, but I'm 23 and I absolutely am looking forward
to being married, having a family of my own and being happy. At least
that's what I am aiming for.

Any woman that writes "Not into baldies" is probably waiting for a prince charming that will never come, because everyone has their defects. Sure
she might find a gorgeous man will a full head of hair, but her superficiality
will ruin the relationship.

Work on your body, get awesome muscles and watch the chicks come.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Michael84 said:
dudemon said:
Oh man, I don't know where to begin. I have major acne scars from since I was in my early 20's. (I am 43 now, btw). Finally went to a facial dermatologist (and a facial cosmetic surgeon) who said I have severe "sabaceous hyperplasia" which consists of about 50 or so "puss sacks" underneath the top layer of my skin, all over my entire face. This will require DEEP laser resurfacing as well as some sort of injections to disssolve each one individually. On top of that, I have mild Rosacea, as well as discoloration and broken blood vessels on my face (spider veins). I also have premature wrinkles around my mouth and eyes. And ... if that isn't bad enough, I also have DARK, DARK cricles around my eyes from 2+ years of having a sleeping disorder. I have permanent tinnitus in one ear and sometimes it rings LOUD as Hell, and it keeps my from sleeping ... sometimes for an entire night. Sleeping meds have lost their effectiveness on me, and well, I look severly tired and exhausted all the time. There is not much I can do about it, and the dark circles and the puffy upper eyelids make me look like I'm half asleep all the time. I have a deviated septum, and a collapsed nasal cavity which is permanently 90% blocked. As a result, my nose is crooked and points to one side, not by a little, but by A LOT.

You see ... the ONLY women that ever respond to me are ones that feel sorry for me. They only talk to me out of charity, and never anything more.

Trust me, you would not want to be me! :(

(The guy in my avatar is NOT me, btw, but I think he actually BETTER than me!)

Sounds like one of the zombies from the "Dawn Of The Dead". Try to create a new image of yourself.
How he sees himself won't change how others see his deformations. Pointless suggestion.

Honey

Reaction score
Online dating has many advantages. It is nice to be able to search around the country or world to find your perfect match. However, there are disadvantages to online dating as well. Consider all drawbacks and advantages before entering yourself into the internet dating world.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
The main disadvantage of online dating is the fact that you have to lay everything you have on the table. At least that's what everyone is trying to do.

So if you are a miserable nolifer and can't post pictures from parties with frends or some interesting activities no woman will respond. The standard rule for posting pictures for a male is NOT to post selfshots only. You will immediately get labeled as a loser.

If you decide to take part in online dating and you are not an interesting guy. The only thing you can really do is lie about yourself. Otherwise you will just have no chance against the competition. Women are far to picky to by wasting time on unattractive(overall not just physically) guys on the internet.

Usually the guys that benefit the most from online dating are the ones that have no trouble getting any in real life ironically.

Oh and don't go on thinking that a quiet and shy woman with no life would be willing to date you. There are just as picky as the top ones and seek entertaining guys to put her out of her own misery and boredom.

CCS

Reaction score
I rarely see any women mention hair in their profiles. I've seen some do that in newspaper personals, but not online. There are a ton of women who say they want a tall guy, though. A few say they want someone fit. Very few mention hair. I know hair matters. But they just don't mention it in personals.