ONION TOPICAL

pizzadriver1933

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really get, extracted onion juice is less acidic and harming to the skin than rubbing an onion directly on your scalp?

AyeLuu

My Regimen
Reaction score
So day one of this treatment second time application (last night and this morning) I used coconut oil, a yellow organic onion, oregano oil and tea tree oil. Now I've been slowly losing my hair since my earlier 20's. I stopped all shampooing and conditioning for years and used also ingested coconut oil and water. I'm 30 now and have missed about a year of coconut oil treatment it shows. The coconut treatments did slow it down considerably for years but, those months I didnt it got progressively worse. I've been reading about onions since my hair loss started and decided I'd give it an everyday application shot. So after the first application my grey hair for the most part is starting to fade. My scalp doesn't hurt or throb in the thinning areas I dont see immediate progress but, my scalp feels great I can rub my head without that stinging feeling. I did it this morning without washing it out I left it on overnight. My scalp slightly hurt but, as I applied more it didnt hurt at all anymore. So I've taken a pic and I plan on taking more so at least my story will have daily, weekly and monthly progress. My treatment consists of coconut oil, one chopped yellow onion, 2 tbsp of oregano oil and one tbsp of tea tree oil.

I plan on washing it out in a few hours.