One Year Fighting Hairloss As A Norwood 7

sheddington

My Regimen
Reaction score
My weight fluctuated a lot over the year. I play hockey once a week, I was running 4 nights a week for about 3 months where I lost 35 lbs. But then gained 35 lbs. Losing again lol.
I do stay fairly active. No weight lifting or gym membership though.

Do you recall if regrowth noticeably improved with the weight gain? I've noticed for myself that there were 2 different occasions where I had lost weight over a period of time, then quickly gained it back, and that hair growth appeared to flourish while gaining the weight back.

Last edited:

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you recall if regrowth noticeably improved with the weight gain? I've noticed for myself that there were 2 different occasions where I had lost weight over a period of time, then quickly gained it back, and that hair growth appeared to flourish while gaining the weight back.
It was probably because of the calorie surplus. When i lost a few lbs in a short time because i was barely eating anything, i started shedding my hair like you wouldnt believe. Stopped as soon as i stopped losing weight so fast

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in this thread which I forgot about, but glad HairLossTalk sent me the update.
I didn’t read all the subsequent posts. BUT this guy had miraculous results from a short protocol. So since I have microneedled like him, minoxidil, biotin, collagen what is he doing to revive his dormant follicles besides persistence. I think I found the answer. He stumbled upon the right combination not so much his microneedling, but hair supplements.
It took him a while to say what they were.
But it’s from 360 Nutrition Amazon.
The product is currently unavailable on Amazon, but it’s this Japanese matcha blend. What the hell is that. Turns out it’s a mix of green tea with collagen peptides.
The green tea they use is purportedly 137 times the antioxidant strength of ordinary green tea. I looked at reviews of a few similar products. Every 5 or so reviews the person was saying my hair has never looked/ grown so well. So that’s the KEY.
We all have heard about hair vitamins, I’ve tried over 10 kinds.. none did anything until I tried Vividcal for men Professional strength. I am seeing new little hairs like him. It has this marine type of researched ingredients. So although I have collagen & green tea powder at home, I’m going to order what he’s taking..

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in this thread which I forgot about, but glad HairLossTalk sent me the update.
I didn’t read all the subsequent posts. BUT this guy had miraculous results from a short protocol. So since I have microneedled like him, minoxidil, biotin, collagen what is he doing to revive his dormant follicles besides persistence. I think I found the answer. He stumbled upon the right combination not so much his microneedling, but hair supplements.
It took him a while to say what they were.
But it’s from 360 Nutrition Amazon.
The product is currently unavailable on Amazon, but it’s this Japanese matcha blend. What the hell is that. Turns out it’s a mix of green tea with collagen peptides.
The green tea they use is purportedly 137 times the antioxidant strength of ordinary green tea. I looked at reviews of a few similar products. Every 5 or so reviews the person was saying my hair has never looked/ grown so well. So that’s the KEY.
We all have heard about hair vitamins, I’ve tried over 10 kinds.. none did anything until I tried Vividcal for men Professional strength. I am seeing new little hairs like him. It has this marine type of researched ingredients. So although I have collagen & green tea powder at home, I’m going to order what he’s taking..
Where did he say that's what he used?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He didn’t answer right away.
Since I have tried 100’s of products, much more than him, & money really isn’t an issue with me, after seeing his results & not severely altering his hormone numbers. I read all his posts. So if you know his user name & connect this to his posts you can find it. If you want me to screenshot his official answer I guess I could do it, but if you want to see the product IMO he used that would be easier to screenshot. I understand your particular request so I’m debating if I have the time right now to do it, but I will screenshot the product, if you need more convincing I will put it on my to-do list only because like many I have suffer from male pattern baldness & we have been down so many rabbit holes & need to get on correct protocol.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here it is..

Attachments

• A302EBBA-0C26-4A99-9001-E32F49FEFC5C.png
    A302EBBA-0C26-4A99-9001-E32F49FEFC5C.png
    290.4 KB · Views: 257
  • DC28E2A9-8E31-4FFE-90DE-32372440AB84.png
    DC28E2A9-8E31-4FFE-90DE-32372440AB84.png
    290.4 KB · Views: 248

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
He didn’t answer right away.
Since I have tried 100’s of products, much more than him, & money really isn’t an issue with me, after seeing his results & not severely altering his hormone numbers. I read all his posts. So if you know his user name & connect this to his posts you can find it. If you want me to screenshot his official answer I guess I could do it, but if you want to see the product IMO he used that would be easier to screenshot. I understand your particular request so I’m debating if I have the time right now to do it, but I will screenshot the product, if you need more convincing I will put it on my to-do list only because like many I have suffer from male pattern baldness & we have been down so many rabbit holes & need to get on correct protocol.
just point me in the direction of where he said it. On here, or on reddit? Because I didn't see it in his reddit history, but I'll double check if that's where it was.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you mean the green tea macha. I have it.. It’s not expensive.. It’s definitely healthy to drink. For me, my latest experiments are with various magnesium oils/combinations.. even injections into scalp. All in all making progress

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you mean the green tea macha. I have it.. It’s not expensive.. It’s definitely healthy to drink. For me, my latest experiments are with various magnesium oils/combinations.. even injections into scalp. All in all making progress
Where did you bye it from, amazon doesnt have it anymore. Have you made a thread about magnesium oils youre doing? What kind of injections into the scalp? If you have time ofcourse

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try Ebay.. For magnesium I have plain magnesium oil, magnesium salve, magnesium pills, magnesium creme w) essential oils, & melatonin. I rotate use of these. Recently I read a scientific study in transdermal magnesium & take away was magnesium chloride is excellent, so I just ordered a 2 Oz bottle. I inject different products from Botox to various peptides so I thought why not fill a syringe with magnesium oil & make small injections on scalp, which I easily did, instead of just applying topically which does work to some extent. For me I’m checking off the boxes.

Attachments

• B9B1F6BD-2D02-40EE-AB73-9111936A5AC0.png
    B9B1F6BD-2D02-40EE-AB73-9111936A5AC0.png
    263.4 KB · Views: 188

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try Ebay.. For magnesium I have plain magnesium oil, magnesium salve, magnesium pills, magnesium creme w) essential oils, & melatonin. I rotate use of these. Recently I read a scientific study in transdermal magnesium & take away was magnesium chloride is excellent, so I just ordered a 2 Oz bottle. I inject different products from Botox to various peptides so I thought why not fill a syringe with magnesium oil & make small injections on scalp, which I easily did, instead of just applying topically which does work to some extent. For me I’m checking off the boxes.
Thats amazing dude i wish more people like you existed, most members here are still crying about finasteride erections shaking my head. Is the matcha really 16 servings? So you use 2 of these boxes a month? Have you made a post about the magnesium experiment and ratios you are using? Thanks for your research man, i hope you see regrowth.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is looking better. I think topical Duasteride helped too. I need more density overall, but have some gains..

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is looking better. I think topical Duasteride helped too. I need more density overall, but have some gains..
Nice, doesnt topical dutasteride not work cause of dalton weight though, do you mean dutasteride mesotherapy? And about the matchado you use a whole box of it every 2 weeks? I dont want to get annoyingbut you forgot to answer my question earlier and i really want to know if it helped you because buying a new box every 2 weeks is too much for me honestly.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just use a scoop irregularly. I guess because I have other collagen powders & green tea products.
I haven’t tried mesotherapy Duasteride, but could inject it. I’ll try it. I think it works a little topically, but maybe lot more the way you suggest.