One Year Fighting Hairloss As A Norwood 7

theGloriousFollicle

My Regimen
at month 11 I decide (for no good reason) to change things up and do twice daily 1mm needling sessions right before applying minoxidil.

How on earth do you needle 1mm twice daily?????? I need 2-3 days to recover from 0.5 roll, do you apply some healing ointments or did you scalp 'adjust' to needling????

Amazing results btw keep it up and thank you for the report.

sheddington

My Regimen
My weight fluctuated a lot over the year. I play hockey once a week, I was running 4 nights a week for about 3 months where I lost 35 lbs. But then gained 35 lbs. Losing again lol.
I do stay fairly active. No weight lifting or gym membership though.

Do you recall if regrowth noticeably improved with the weight gain? I've noticed for myself that there were 2 different occasions where I had lost weight over a period of time, then quickly gained it back, and that hair growth appeared to flourish while gaining the weight back.

Last edited:

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Do you recall if regrowth noticeably improved with the weight gain? I've noticed for myself that there were 2 different occasions where I had lost weight over a period of time, then quickly gained it back, and that hair growth appeared to flourish while gaining the weight back.
It was probably because of the calorie surplus. When i lost a few lbs in a short time because i was barely eating anything, i started shedding my hair like you wouldnt believe. Stopped as soon as i stopped losing weight so fast