One Thing Stopping Me From Switching To A Full Lace

ylang

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have a skin system at the moment with lace at the front for the hairline, and I'm coming up to 6 months and about to replace the system for another skin system. But i want to change to full lace with my 3rd system but I do keep having the same problem that I can't solve.

Glue tends to get stuck in the lace (not TO it, in it) and I can't get it out. I've tried using c22 and alcohol and I can't get it to come out and it deters me from having my hairline exposed because the glue eventually goes dark from dirt and then it's just this black dot in my hairline that I can't get rid of.

A stylist at the place I go just said c22 and brush it out but that didn't work, and whenever my system in cleaned they do it out of the room so that's no help.

If I can't properly clean up a lace front how am I going to fully manage a whole lace system?

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Ylang

The most likely cause of glue getting into the lace mesh is that you are to allowing the glue to dry enough before you attach the piece. It has to be dry to the consistency of the glue on a Post-It note.

I think the glue getting dirty may be the same problem, but as an additional solution you could try this: once your piece is on, put a small amount of matte hairgel on your little finger and rub it over the hairline of the piece. When it dries it will seal in any residual tackiness on the hairpiece glue and prevent any dirt sticking to it.

Try that and see if it makes a difference.

Noah