One reason I can get away with a hair piece

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

OK, why in the hell do people in icy climates go out on frozen lakes all the time? And they fall through the ice. Hear about it often. See it on movies. Yet they go out there. Darwin award. At least when I plan to fly a plane, I make sure to pick one that won't be sucked up or smashed by the winds so easily. And when I go rock climbing, I use a rope. What precautions do they take? They don't even wear a life fest and wet suit.

TheHairGuy

Reaction score
Vigaku said:
CCS said:
If someone pulled off my hair piece, they would see stubble in a NW1.5-2 pattern.
Or they would go home that night with a bloody nose.

Seriously? Who the hell should have the nerve to do something like that anyway? That fits in the category of pinching a woman's *** and assuming you mean a guy you know or someone you work with, well, then he has to have even more nerve, because an a**hole on the street is more likely to do it. In fact you may not have the time to tell him you're wearing it for the sake of a movie as he will be most likely running off with it laughing like an idiot.

I have this kind of fear though. If I wear one, and when I wear one (I will most likely be...that's my prediction) I'll be trying to stay a distance from people, ALWAYS. Heck I'd rather not go up to a woman just because of the fear of getting exposed by her.

Haven't read the entire thread so I'm sorry if this has been covered already, but have you ever actually TRIED pulling a system off someone's head? Do you know exactly how hard that would be if it was attached properly?? I know. I've tried. The god damn thing doesn't move at all! Seriously, you'd have to be in some scary *** fight for some dude to rip it from your head.