One reason I can get away with a hair piece

CCS

Reaction score
If someone pulled off my hair piece, they would see stubble in a NW1.5-2 pattern, with no density differences anywhere. They would wonder why I was wearing. What they don't know is that once it grows out, it is thin. What they also don't know is that if I shave the hair behind it, they would see the stubble behind is much thicker. So I could easily just say I wear it for a movie or something, or that I don't like my natural hair direction and prefer to wear rather than use super heavy gel. I would not get nearly the disrespect that a NW5 would get if unpieced. Still, though, with my grafts and all, I just can't be bothered to wear for now. I just don't think I've lost enough hair to be fussing. I'd rather get BHT and be done with it. Though sometimes I don't know. I can look just super good with the hair piece, with thick hair to match my back. Tempting to go hair piece again. The future will tell. But I'll get one with skin perimeter and better hair direction and color match if I do. Just not any time soon when I have so many projects on my plate.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
So I could easily just say I wear it for a movie or something, or that I don't like my natural hair direction and prefer to wear rather than use super heavy gel.

Ok now even I'm starting to doubt he's for real. :shock:

beaner

Reaction score
CCS said:
So I could easily just say I wear it for a movie or something...

LMFAO :woot: :woot:

..and what movie would this be? "Screwdriver Penetrations 3"?

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
I'd rather get BHT and be done with it.

You mean body hair transplant rite. Is that really effective in replacing your hair. The hair on our body wont grow as long as the hair on your head. I imagine it would look quite bizzare if one had this done.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
follicle84 said:
CCS said:
I'd rather get BHT and be done with it.

You mean body hair transplant rite. Is that really effective in replacing your hair. The hair on our body wont grow as long as the hair on your head. I imagine it would look quite bizzare if one had this done.

You don't know the half of it - he's getting his pubes transplanted.

CCS

Reaction score
Just my calve hairs, not my pubes.

I think my calf hair is just long enough for my sides and temples, not my top. I might do FUE from my sides to my top, and move calve hairs to the donor holes. Or I might save money and just put calve hair between grafts on top. People might notice, but it would hide the scalp more.

I'd need to do some major stuff to get a dense head of hair. I think I'll first fill in my scar and my temples, and then get an idea of how much that improves stuff from there. Temple flaps are the most obvious and most expensive part of a hair piece anyway. If I lower my hairline, I might use scalp hair for that, but if I do, that means I can't attach to smooth skin if I get a piece later.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
If someone pulled off my hair piece, they would see stubble in a NW1.5-2 pattern.
Or they would go home that night with a bloody nose.

Seriously? Who the hell should have the nerve to do something like that anyway? That fits in the category of pinching a woman's *** and assuming you mean a guy you know or someone you work with, well, then he has to have even more nerve, because an a**h** on the street is more likely to do it. In fact you may not have the time to tell him you're wearing it for the sake of a movie as he will be most likely running off with it laughing like an idiot.

I have this kind of fear though. If I wear one, and when I wear one (I will most likely be...that's my prediction) I'll be trying to stay a distance from people, ALWAYS. Heck I'd rather not go up to a woman just because of the fear of getting exposed by her.

s.a.f

Reaction score
GGXX said:
I have this kind of fear though. If I wear one, and when I wear one (I will most likely be...that's my prediction) I'll be trying to stay a distance from people, ALWAYS. Heck I'd rather not go up to a woman just because of the fear of getting exposed by her.
Bit pointless wearing it then if its going to effect how you live your life that much. :thumbdown2:

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Na-ah. It's nowhere as bad as being bald, at least not in my case.

Besides I tend to keep a distance from people at all times. Don't know where their hands have been. :thumbdown2:

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
CSS never ceases to amaze me........ :jackit:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I couldn't really. All my friends or anyone who knows I'm bald would instantly know I was wearing a piece and probably disown me because of it.

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
ToupMaster said:
CSS never ceases to amaze me........ :jackit:

Why do so many paople think he is a wanker. He seems like a really nice bloke with a lot of insecurities but immense character!!

The world would be boring without people like ccs in it.

Well after you have read his posts for a few years, you never know, you might assume other opinions......

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
[quote="I have read them for about a year and a half and in the hight of my depression they have had me laughing my head off at 3am grabbing hold of myself to stop involuntarily pissing myself.

For that i am trully greatfull.

He makes me feel totally sane too![/quote]

That is the truth :agree:

He does make our lives seem so easy next to his. :lost:
I find it hard to believe he will ever accept himself and just get on with life. :badmood:

He definitly spends way to much time analaising every little supposed fault and never waking up to the fact that he has a lot going for him if he would just RELAX.

:youbet:

CCS

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I couldn't really. All my friends or anyone who knows I'm bald would instantly know I was wearing a piece and probably disown me because of it.

They would not disown you. But they might joke about you when someone else over hears. Then they will act like you are being to sensitive.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ToupMaster said:
He does make our lives seem so easy next to his. :lost:
I find it hard to believe he will ever accept himself and just get on with life.

He definitly spends way to much time analaising every little supposed fault and never waking up to the fact that he has a lot going for him if he would just RELAX.

CCS needs some of this ....

[attachment=0:3piv178z]eternalsunshinepubv.jpg[/attachment:3piv178z]

Attachments

• eternalsunshinepubv.jpg
    eternalsunshinepubv.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 210

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
A less invasive form of a lobotamy?

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey, is CCS college chemistry student?

Oh man, my favorite online forum personality ever!