One Eyebrow Going Bald!? Help! Super Confused

BaldBrow92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my names Amy and I'm 23.
I'm new to this forum (and forums in general to be honest!) and I've signed up to maybe get some advice as I'm finding nothing online that helps.

For the best 2-3 weeks I've noticed my eyebrow has lost over 50% of its hair for no reason that I can think of? I haven't changed my makeup routine or skin care regime, so I'm super confused.

I've had a full blood test and it's came back I'm low on iron and folic acid, and I've heard that iron can contribute to hair loss. I've always had fine hair on my head, and I'm using kerastase densifique drops for that (even though it doesn't seem to be growing new hairs like it says, but we will see), but I'm just so confused over this bald brow situation.

Anyone got any ideas? I'll attach a pic of my left brow (the good one!) and the bald one on the right.
Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 519

BaldBrow92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also suffer from generalised anxiety disorder and stress. Is it a combination of everything or..? Advice will be greatly appreciated

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you show a dermatologist for your eyebrow?

They need to diagnose you could be so many things.

I wish you luck and try not to stress.

BaldBrow92

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems to be getting worse. I'm using RapidBrow and it's still falling out. Even if I touch my eyebrow, a hair or two will come out with no force. What will a dermatologist do? I'm freaking out

Hairlane

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems to be getting worse. I'm using RapidBrow and it's still falling out. Even if I touch my eyebrow, a hair or two will come out with no force. What will a dermatologist do? I'm freaking out
It sounds like your blood work is why. Or thyroid related. Usually outer area will lose hair. Be careful what you put on your skin, go mild. One thing that will help you is patience. I know how it can be frustrating but stress makes it worse.

Hairlane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try what I'm doing, my brows look thicker and I tested olive oil over coconut and olive oil won just for hair growth. Take a q tip and lightly go over area...mildly. see if that helps. Don't rub it in alot, just a touch of it. Hope it works!